Chapter Five - The pink haired girl

Start from the beginning

Soren moved towards her, opening the shower door, "relax, my flower. I just want to wash up for dinner, can you hand me that cloth please?" he asked, his voice smooth like honey.

Ophelia handed him the wash cloth, sparks flying when his fingers touch hers, sending a wave of desire straight to her core. Biting her lip, Ophelia watches as Soren lathers up his skin, trials of bubbles slipping down his skin. She blushes as a thought pops into her mind.

"Would you mind..." she hesitates for a moment.

He stops washing his body, "Yes, my flower. What is it?" he asks in amusement.

Ophelia takes a calming breath in and blurts out, in a hurry, "Soren, would you mind if I washed you?" Her face heats up and she instantly wishes she hadn't asked, seeing his triumphant smile, white teeth shining as he lets out a rumbling laugh.

"Yes, my flower, you may wash me. If that's what you really want." He hands her the wash cloth, all signs of amusement gone from his face, being replaced with that of desire.

Soren turned his back to Ophelia, waiting to feel her soft touch on his back. The hot water ran down the front of his body pooling at his feet before slowly draining away.

Ophelia stood there, motionless for a few seconds suddenly unsure of herself, why did she think she could do this. Slowly Ophelia raised her hand, laying it down on Soren's shoulder; surely she could start her that was simple.

Moving the cloth slowly, she began to clean his body of all the days of riding, soon to be gone, forgotten down the drain. Moving slowly down his lower back; extracting a low groan from Soren. Ophelia smiled with satisfaction that she could affect him the same way he does to her.

Dropping to her knees, Ophelia cleans off his muscular legs. Noticing he doesn't have any tan lines anywhere on his body. Does he sun bathe nude? She wondered.

His buttocks were firm, and slightly round. Ophelia fought the urge to bite him. Slowly she stood again, moving to the front of his body.

Taking a moment to take in the sight of him, she locked eyes with him, Soren's deep blue eyes clouded with lust as she brought the cloth back to his skin once more. With one hand she washed him, the other one roamed over his soapy abs, sending heat all up his body. Desire began to well up inside her, making her hungry for his touch on her skin.

Ophelia stops when she gets to the chiseled v line that led to his manhood, hesitating once more.

"All of me, my flower" Soren growled out, unable to contain his beast at her sudden hesitation. Startling Ophelia, she bit her lip and slowly let her hands trail down to his throbbing manhood. Washing him gently, so she doesn't hurt him.

Soren's head fell back as pleasure washed over him, her touch almost torturously light on his erection, "Grip it harder" He moaned at her. Not wanting to disappoint Soren, Ophelia gripped his shaft tighter, moving her hand slowly up and down his length. She looked down to see the thing she was washing, her eyes not believing what she saw, it was massive.

Soren's iron grip around her wrist startled her, making her drop the cloth she was holding in her other hand, "Stop, if you continue that I'm going to have to take you right here in this shower." Ophelia let go of Soren's shaft, looking up into his now black eyes. He was fighting not to take her here, like this.

"Turn around flower, let me wash you." His words were soft and full of desire.

The shower was a new experience for her, but Soren left and sent her into her room, not wanting to draw too much attention from his family.

How was she meant to sit there through a whole meal, with this need that went unsatisfied, Soren did this to her on purpose, surely, she thought to herself as she got dressed.