Chapter Five - The pink haired girl

"Soren!" Came a high pitched squeal as a pink haired girl came crashing into Soren, arms wrapping around his waist. He stumbles and falls to the ground under the weight of this girl, they laugh all the way down to the ground.

She was young, about fifteen years old. Her hair was a vibrant shade of pink that flowed down her back, almost sweeping the ground. Like her older brother, she mustn't like having haircuts. Ophelia giggled at the thought.

Soren stands, bringing his baby sister up off the ground with him. She smiles brightly as she dusts the dirt and hay from her dress. Little strands of hay poke out from amongst her pink locks.

Her eyes lock on Ophelia's and she gives her a beaming smile, her eyes are as brown as the earth they stand on, and Ophelia smiles kindly back at the young girl.

"Sorry, Ophelia this is my baby sister, Lorelei."

"Nice to meet you." Lorelei dips her head as she gives a little curtsy, "Please come inside, you must be tired from your travels. You can wash up while dinner is cooking." She gave Soren and Ophelia a smile as she took Soren by the hand and led them both inside.

Soren stopped in the lounge room where his father was and told him all about the things he has done since he was last there. Lorelei lead Ophelia towards the back of the house, stopping in front of a door, she swung the door open, "This is the room you will be staying in, there is a small joint bathroom behind that door." She pointed to the door on the left side of the room, "Make sure to lock the doors when you are in there, that bathroom joins onto Soren's room too. Don't want him walking in on you." She laughed.

Ophelia stared at the door for a good moment before facing Lorelei.

"This is a pretty big home, why is it so big? If you don't mind me asking." The house seemed so much bigger on the inside, it certainly didn't appear this big from the outside.

"Father made it this way because Soren still lived with us at the time, but over the years we added to make it bigger. We needed a room for Echo when she was here too. And you always need a spare room; you never know when someone may need a place to stay for the night."

She was the sweetest girl, her face lit up every time she smiled, eyes sparkling with all the love in the world.

"Dinner will be ready soon, go have a wash we will all be in the kitchen." With that Lorelei turned on her heel and pranced off down the long hallway and disappeared around the corner.

Hot water fell down around Ophelia, caressing her aching body, while washing away all the sweat and dirt from her travels. She had to enjoy these rare moments while she could, after they left here who knew when the next hot shower and comfy bed would be.

Ophelia closed her eyes, the heat from the water fogging up the glass of the shower. When Ophelia opened her eyes again she was starring into deep blue eyes; a smirk forming on those perfect lips as he looked her naked form up and down.

Ophelia let out a squeal, covering her naked body from Soren's piercing gaze.

"Soren, close your eyes you perve!" She shouted at him.

"Alright, my flower" He replied, covering his eyes with one hand, "it's going to be hard to get undressed like this though." He laughed.

"You... What?" She squeaked, backing into the corner of the shower. She could have sworn that she locked that door.

Ophelia starred in horror as Soren unbuckled his belt, pulling the zipper of his pants slowly down. A wide smirk adorning his lips, he knew she was watching his every move.

His pants fell to the floor, keeping his eyes closed; he removed his hand and moved on to the buttons of his shirt, soon it too was on the floor.

Ophelia let out a slight moan at the sight of his naked form standing in all his glory in front of her.