Chapter 38 : Who am i really?

Start from the beginning

****

They where walking for a few hours now steel was lost in her thoughts, she didn't even know what to believe any more or what to think 'If i am Blaze is daughter....then what dose that make me?.....What if it's true and wores what if i am a curse!....maybe that's why everypokemon wants me dead....maybe it's just what's best for this world....for me to just disappear for ever'
Steel slowed her pace a little thinking dark but then dusty slows to her speed "Hey steel what did matt say?.... It clearly upset you" Dusty asked. Steel glanced at her friend and let a sigh out "Dusty don't say anything okey" he smiles "have i ever told a secret?" Steel smiles at him "good...Matt thinks that Shawn wasn't my real father" Dusty look surprised and looked at the gress "And what makes him think that?" He growls in a low voice. Steel looked around the forest thinking if she should tell him about the dreams or not, she didn't want everyone to know about. "hm....because this scarf belong to a espeon named emma...who claims to be my mother....from a dream i had" she said not knowing how dusty would react to this. He looked surprise to hear this "....How long have you been having those dreams?" He asked and steel lowers her head "ever since i evolved" Dusty frowns but then says "well.... What do you care if ge thunks that?..... Shawn was your father he rased you and that's what mattets" Steel looked at dusty and gave a small smile "yea...your rught....besides there are bigger thing going on...i can't be warried about who my real father is...." Dusty blushed a bit and Steel couldn't help notice "Uh Dusty?" He quickly looks away "Yea....well I'm glad i could help you feel better but uh i....I'm going to talk with matt" he said dashing away towerds the big mightyanae. Steel titled her head to the side 'what was that about?'
"Hey there they are!" Steels fur stood up as she darted her eye's toweds to a mightyanaes. Jake and Anglica also look her way. There was a female mightyanae standing there she looks a lot like matt but a bit younger then him and less scars. She bolts at us and tryed to tackle jake but the Jolteon was fast and moves away from her and used pin Mosul and she let out a loud whimper then growls at us "There are no shines allowed in everfree forest! Orders of the king himself!" She had a vary nasty tone to her voice. As she glares at Steel and Anglica. Anglica narrowed her eye's "Raven hiw could yoy side with him!?.... I thought we where friend's!" She snapped. The female mightyanae looked surprised "Anglica?......No i will do what the king tells me to do.... Sorry old friend!" Anglica give a fustreated hiss before using ice beam but Raven moves though and trys to bit the shiny glaceon but Matt jumpped on her pushing her to the ground and using ice fan. 'Waw that's a rare move for a mightyanae'
Raven was able to push Matt off and the get into a mess of snapping teeth but matt was able to. Pushe away and he griwls in a deep one "You idiot sister of mine!... Can't you see what Blaze is doing....it isn't him anymore!"
Raven glares at him "at less I'm loyal to him!....you just left without a goodbye!" She snarls at him but he kerps his head high "i left because i have loyalty....to the forest to a true king....But blaze lost all is senses of what's right or wrong and i will not follow the darkness in watch he has become!" Raven pulls back her teeth and jumps at him with a dark plus matt got hit this time so Steel is quick to jump in she used suadow ball hitting Raven then she used iron tail and hit her to the ground. Steel held her in her to the ground. Matt got to his paws "So blood means nothing to you?....Raven your my sister i don't want to fight you" Raven just glars with a cold look "then why you gelp them shines?....you ask for a fight when siding with them!" Raven trys to push Steel off but the shiny umbreon used confuse ray on her and got off "is she the only one here?" Jake question "dosen't matter let's go before she snaps out of it" Mocho says as we take off again. Matt stayed for a bit before following us. He looked upset "Well my pack will meet us at the low valley of the forest by seal lake" he said from behind. Anglica noded "Good place....we'll be safe there for a long time...."
Steel felt a little bad tbe older mightyanae but didn't want to say anything about it.

****

The sun is setting and tbe group of pokemon gave been walking all day Matt was in the lead since he claims to go there often abd knows the way. Steel had been quite she was still thinking about what Matt had told her she couldn't stop thinking about it. "I think we should stop here" Jake barked suddenly startling everpokemon there. Liam rolled his eye's "oh please Jake this isn't a goid place to stop....we shall jeep going" Dusty narrows his eye's "Actually this is a perfect pleace ti rest....i agrea with Jake" Matt stopped "Alright then here we'll rest" Liam looked out raged "What! Why do you alway listen to the stupid jolteon over me!?" Mocho then answers "Becuse he's got good judgment that's why" Steel pins her ears back "ugh liam can we not do this right now just shut up and sleep!" Steel then sat besude a tree and curled up not caring if it was out in the open she was to tired. Jake ran up to her "Steel do you want me to bring you food?" Steel shook her head "I'm good...thanks" he lays beside her and they both fall asleep.

**

Steel felt a could brzze that flow through her black and blue fur Steel opens her yellow eye's to see the golden leaves of the golden forest 'Back....already?'
Steel slowly got up to her paws and she saw a leafeon standing there. Steel glanced into his eye's "father....why am i here so soon"
Steel then realized that now was her chance to ask him what she wanted to know "What matt says....is....is it true?.....is Blaze my real father?" Steel felt pain asking but that was all she wanted to know, she didn't care about her mom or the scarf she just needed to hear the truth rught now of who she really was. Shawn frowns and gives a sad look, The same look when he say Steel as an umbreon for the first time. ".....i....i promised i...would tell you the day you evolved but that day came to fast...and i was afraid that you would hate me for it....so yes it is true" he dropped his head and Steel bavk up feeling lost and shooked "No...th-.....howcan this be?" Sterl felt her heart sink everthing she knew was a lie she swears the world was upside down at this point. Shawn eye's then met her's "Steel i apologize to you...." He mutters but Sterl turnds away from him feeling betrayed by the one pokemon she thought she could always trust steel felt tears fill her eyes but she opens them and she took a deep breath before saying "....i forgiven you but why didn't Blaze rase me? Why was i left at your paws?" Shawn sat dawn "That steel is a different story one you'll have to ask him" Steel lowers her head and pushes against her foster father ".....well Blaze may ve my father but you rased me....and I'll always love you for that and youll3 alwats be a father figure to me" Shawb gave a small smile "I'm glad to hear you say so..."

**

Steel felt could tears as her eyes open she could her branches snaping as if somepokemon was walking around. Steel got to her paws to see that it was still night fall. Steel got up and headed towerds the noice to find Anglica sitting by a pond of water she sat there looking into the water. Steel slowly walks up to her "Anglica what are you doing up ?" She asked. Anglica glanced at Steel "i could ask you the same" Steel sat beside her looked into the water "....i couldn't sleep.....now you?" Anglica gave a small smile "Ah i guess we're alike hehe i couldn't sleep....i got a lot on my mind" Steel gave a smile knowing that they where in dead related "yea me to.....jist found out i was the daughter of Blaze......i guess that's why we got to help him huh" Anglica glanced at Steel "....it's a lot to take in I'm not sure if i can believe you to be who you say you are.... My sister is dead and if your her daughter then there's still a peace of her alive" Steel frowns "How dose that story go again....I've been told but i never really listen because i never believed it" Anglica looks up at the stars ".....Emma was killed by Blaze goid friend....and he took the egg abd ever pokemon thought he must of smashed it but there was never any proof of it" Steel stared up into the night sky "....i just wonder....how Shawn ended up with you in the mountains" Steel felt a bit sad talking about the leafeon. "...He said that was a different story....." Anglica then gave still a weird look "huh who said that?" Steel gazed at her "....Shawn Did....i don't know how or why but these dreams stick to me and they seem real....every thing about them feels.....so real and everthing they tell me is true or give me i wake up with" Anglica smiles "Yeah I'm not supprised runs through the family.....your spiritual like your uncle he also dreamed of the dead" Steel's ears go back 'Is that it....i can speak to the dead?'
Anglica then got up and headed away "We should get some sleep.....by the way....it's nice to know that i still have family alive. Good night Steel"
And then she was gone and Steel sat alone staring into the water and narrowed her eye's
'But will blaze believe that I'm his lost child? Or hate me because I'm a shiny?'