Chapter 28 : Anglica knows

Steel was sitting outside the den with her eye's closed the sun was still high. And she was waiting, hopeing that Anglica would wake soon. "Hey Steel" Steel opens her eye's to see Liam "I got the pray like Matt wanted...can you let him know for me" Steel just nods "Yea ok..." Steel said heading back inside Matt was laying in the corner and Mocho was meditation. "Matt Liam got the fresh kill..." Matt lifted his head glance at her "Alright...thanks but Anglica hasn't waken up yet..." He said with a frown Steel sat beside him looking at the shiny glaceon she was moveing around. "Wait Matt...i think-" Steel Started but then Anglica lifted her head up and Matt sat up right away looking happy "...Matt?" Anglica asked and Matt waved his tail "Your awake!...you feeling better?" He said and Anglica sat up looking happy but somehow upset "Yeah...." Steel gave a small smile "It's good that your awake but.....i have to ask what even happened?" Steel glanced at her but Anglica just looked the other way "....i don't what to talk about it... Let's just say it's not good to be a shiny in these parts" Steel eyed her feel puzzled. Mocho opened her eye's to glance at them "So your awake uh?.....I'll bring you some food you must be hungry" Mocho said as she headed out "Oh uh...thanks" Anglica said Matt lowers his head "Anglica dose it have to do with...well yoy know" Anglica frown but Steel is feeling frustrated 'ok they know something that i don't....but what?'
"Yes it dose...." Matt dropped his head. Steel got to her paws "With what?.... am i missing something?" Steel growls a bit angrily Anglica glanced at her "Ah I'm sorry uh Steel was it...it's just I've been through a lot....and it all started with my sister's death" Steel froze at that and noticed the sadness in her eye's "oh....your sister died?" Steel asked looking to the side. Anglica nods "Yea....and her unborn child as well" Steel looked shocked "Oh?...how did this happened?" But Matt pushed Steel away "Steel please understand but we shouldn't push into this topic" he said but Steel narrowed her eye's 'so what i waited to not get aswers?'
Anglica walked up "uh Matt it's alright...i don't mind" Matt glanced at her with a warried look "Alright then..." Stee l at her "then you will tell me?" Anglica looked down "Well....my sister was the queen of everfree forest" Steel winded her eye's in disbelief. "What?"a voice behind them called Steel froze and turned to see Jake run into the room he looked angry and stopped nose to nose to the shiny glaceon "So you you must know the king as well huh?" Jake growls but Anglica growled back pusging him away "Yea dude! So dose Matt stupid" Anglica looked away with a growl. Steel glares at the jolteon "Jake what is your problem?" Jake glanced at Steel "Sorry steel, look Anglica i don't mean to came off rude but the king Flareon....he dosen't like shinys in fact from what i hear he hates them...and if he hates shinys then i hate him for Steel's a shiny" Jake said.
'Wait Matt never told me that...and neither did Jake.'

Anglica glanced at them "Yea i know that uh Jake but if you haven't noticed I'm a shiny as well as Steel" Anglica said Jake then droop his ears "Oh yea i guess you are huh" Steel felt her head sping around. 'I just want to know...is that to much to ask?'
Steel just glanced at Anglica with a look that told her to get on with it. Anglica went on "Look Jake...all of you... The king flareon A.k.a Blaze...he's not well that's what happened all right i was attacked by his servants because I'm a shiny....by Raven" she said looking at Matt with a sad look Matt drooped his ears "Raven huh?....my sisters a fool for following him" Steel looked at him "Wait your sister?" Steel said thinking to to herself 'Matt had said he was a servants of Blaze...but he left and this hole hating shiny thing is why'
Jake growls "I'm sick of this king attacking shinys for no reason!" Anglica snapped at him "It's not for no reason!....a shiny killed my sister...he's just lost right now i believe that i could help him...but along the way a warn shinys to leave so they don't get hurt" shecsaid looking at Steel. Steel went steff when she remember the espeon from her dream 'A pokemon needs your help....you have to find him and help him'
Steel was stareing into space 'This Blaze he's the one i have to find isn't he'
Steel gave a serious expression "Anglica....are you still trying to help him?" Jake glared at her but said nothing "Yes i am...he's family to me and i won't give up on him....he's all i have left of my sister" said Anglica. Steel then walked up to Anglica "ok I'm in" Anglica looked taken back by this and so did everyone else "Wait wha? Why would you do that?" Anglica asked "huh Steel i don't think that's a good idea..." Matt mutters And jake had a frown. "Um....can i talk to Matt alone for a minute?" Steel said and walked out the den with Matt behind her.

Echos of the cursed forestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें