old friend

FINALLY 200 AND SOME READS!!!!

i'm sorry for not updating but my phone stopped working so I'm using my computer also you should listen to 'i built a friend'by Alec Benjamin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'i am finally going home' you thought to yourself tired and anxious to get home to your bed. but of course having your luck something had to go wrong.

as you were walking home you could feel someone staring at your back, thinking quick you turned into a dark ally and hid behind a dumpster. slowly peeking to see if they followed you, you saw a man. it was to dark to make out any features but you could still see a few things thanks to the street light just outside the ally.

He looked strong based on his broad shoulders, and it looked like he had red hair also his height looked about 5'10...wait...broad shoulder, about 5'10,and red hair...it can't be quietly you peeked again you just needed to see one more thing to make sure your hunch was right..you need to see his dimples.

you were about to peek a third time but you heard a voice "huh? i was so sure that was y/n"he sighed, you were right it had to be him, he even said your name!

slowly you got up and made your way toward him "Jooheon!?"before you even knew what was happening he had clung onto you in a huge hug squeezing the air out of your lungs, "c-can't...b-breath!"you managed to say and he immediately let go "sorry..i just really missed you" he smiled with his adorable dimples. yup it's him, if you weren't sure before you definitely were now.

"so uh, Jooheon" you paused for a second to think about how you were going to word the rest of your sentence without offending him "why were you following me like what if you were following someone else, they would have called the Po-Po (police) heck, i was going to call the police! and if that happened you'd be in jail and i would be lonely and feel guilty!" you sighed and he just stood in front of you dumbfounded, clearly he hadn't thought about this at all.

"uh i just knew it was you!"he giggled cutely and you just chuckled with him and rolled your eyes. "either way" you cleared your throat "its great to see you again!"you said hugging him while he hugged back.

(~times skip to four hours after the touching reunion~)

you found out that he had nowhere to go cause he had a fight with the friend he was living with and got kicked out of the apartment, so you offered him your hospitality until he found another place to stay.

currently you were on the couch watching k-dramas and eating popcorn with pop slowly drifting off to sleep from your long day. to tired to even move to your room.

(~Jooheon P.O.V~)

the movie ended and i felt something on my shoulder. i looked over and saw y/n asleep with her head on my shoulder. i thought it would be a good idea to take her to her room. (sorry i forgot to mention that he has been at your house before but not for a long time)i picked her up bridal style and carried gently up the stairs to her bed.

she changed into her pajamas before we started the movie and let be borrow a pair of her gay guy friends clothes that he left at her place cause he stays so often. either way her changing before just my job way easier now.

i laid her on the bed and pulled the covers to her shoulders quietly stepping out of the room. "she's just the cutest thing I've ever seen!"I cooed to myself holding my flustered cheeks in my hands pressing my index fingers on my dimples.

i started to feel tired so i cleaned the little mess in the living room and went to bed

(~time skip three years later~~~~~your P.O.V~)