Confesion

"Jooheon, oppa....why are we here with your friend at her place, when we could be on my bed at my place!!" Your best friends one-night stand complained.
"Ya Joo, why are you here at my place with your hoe? You know I hate it when you do this." You agreed with the hoe not because you wanted to, but because you liked Joo for a long time which made you jealous. He pushed the hoe, Sara (sorry if your name is Sara it was a random decision) off his lap and signed "Sara go home" Jooheon said and Sara looked offended.
She got up from her spot and glared at you "you'll be back for me Lee Jooheon!" She whined and stormed away taking the awkward atmosphere with her.
"Jooheon I swear, if you bring another slut into my house...we won't be friends anymore!" You threatened at him "your right...we'll be BEST friends!" He giggled and you just glared at him pissed.
"You know (y/n) it sound to me like your..hmm..what's the word?" He said placing pointer finger on his chin pretending to think, "Ah yes..JEALOUS...that's the word.." he smirked pulling his hand away from his face. Your eyes unintentionally widen as You stutter out a response, "W-What?! W-Why would I be Je-Jealous?!" His smirk just widened, if that was even possible, "well..I guess you wouldn't mind if I kissed another girl in front of you then?" He had the most evil and intimidating smirk in the universe. You were so concentrated on his smirk you didn't realize you were speaking your thoughts just loud enough for him to hear, "why kiss another girl in front of me when you could just kiss me instead??" Then all of a sudden you felt soft lips collide with yours, you snapped back to realize Jooheon was was kissing you, eyes closed, lips on yours, left hand on your chin holding your lips in place, and his right hand on your thigh, his thumb and pointer finger on your inner thigh near your womanhood and the rest of his fingers resting on your upper thigh.
You kissed him back. He slowly pushed you back on the couch so you laid flat on your back not braking the kiss. He grabbed your hands and intertwined your fingers pushing them above your head and then broke the kiss "(Y/N) I'm sorry for bringing Sara and all the other girls here, I love you and I just wanted to see if I could make you jealous to make sure you liked me back" you were so shooketh that you couldn't even speak "(y/n) I love you so much and I have for a long time, so, will you please be my girlfriend?" You still couldn't speak so instead you pecked him on the lips " OF COURSE I WILL!!" You beamed and kissed a long passionate kiss, until...ring,ring,ring.....you picked up your phone and looked at the caller ID "damnit kihyun eomma why you gotta ruin everything?!" You complain before pecking Joo one more time on the lips and clicked answer walking into a different room "WHAT?!" Yo asked coldly "you have the house alone for a week, shownu and I are staying at (Best friend) and (best friends bias) place so have fun!" You smiled widely as your mood immediately shot up "thank you eomma, have a good time I'll come visit sometime this week! Love you bye!" " love you bye!" You hung up and bolted to the living room seeing Joo putting on a horror movie. You cuddled up in his chest and twenty minutes into the movie you fell asleep. You never slept that good in your life.