Gang au (part 1)

School was over and you couldn't WIAT to get home. You were going to binge watch your favourite anime, seven deadly sins, (srsly it's really good I highly recommend it) as you were walking home daydreaming you started to realize you didn't know were you were "looks like I took a wrong turn" you sighed and looked around yourself. turning to your right there was a run down house, if you could even call it that, and on your left there was an alleyway. In the alleyway you heard voices so you moved closer about to ask where you are but you slowly started to ditch that idea when you saw seven silhouettes six of them looked muscular tall and they were all boys and the other in the fetal position on the ground in front of them. Quickly and quietly you moved behind a dumpster trying to hear what was happening. "Do you have the money or will we have to take your life instead?!" The guy in front of the muscular group said, probably the leader, " n-n-no not yet...BUT I PROMISE I'LL HAVE IT AND-" he was cut off by a gun shot and you got chills I need to get out of here NOW you thought "dispose of the body hide our tracks quick you know the drill" the leader said before you made a run for it, "JOOHEON THERE!" One of the boys yelled before one of them grabbed you and threw you to the ground "kihyun! Good job...I thought you were staying at HQ?" Jooheon said and walked toward you and grabbed your chin with his index and middle fingers, "ya I was but I got a weird feeling and came just in case.."kihyun chuckled darkly while Jooheon scanned your face and let go getting up and walking to the new guy "it's a good thing you did that could have been bad!" He exclaimed and turned to the original group of guys "ok now, get her and bring her to my place OH and remember to knock her out" he glared taking kihyuns shoulder and walking to his car. That all I remember before it went blank.

*time skip brought to u by changkyuns my Pixart of changkyun* (the pic at the top I made it and I'm proud of it! Sry)

You woke up in what looked like a basement...but not just any basement...one used for TORTURE (either that or kinky sh*t XD) you were tied to a chair and the room was so dark the only light was the little bit coming from the boarded up window. You could see a huge heavy looking metal door a ways away from you and you could hear someone slowly creaking it open. It was one of the men from before, he had red hair and was wearing a black  hoodie and black ripped jeans along with black and white denim shoes, if you remember correctly you think it's Jooheon. "Who are you and what were you doing in that alley watching us?!!" He yelled at you makin you slightly flinch, your head was still a little fuzzy from being knocked out but you know what he's talking about, "I'm not telling you my name but...I was there because I took a wrong turn on my way back from school" you said glaring and he just cocked an eyebrow. "Well you could probably be useful...BUT only after interrogation" he gave a demonic smirk and left the room with a low growl like chuckle. You hung your head low and closed your eyes slowly letting your heavy eyelids close and drifting off to sleep.

_________________________

Word count: 618 word
Thanks for reading there WILL BE A PART 2
I LUV YOU GUYS, AND REMEMBER LUV URSELF