Birthday suprise

Your p.o.v
Week before...

You haven't seen Jooheon your boyfriend very much anymore and you were worried and wondering what was wrong..he was the best boyfriend imaginable but for some reason he was avoiding you...

Present day...

After a long confusing day of texting your sister, and a long boring day at work you were finally going home! you knew from your sister that joo was planning something so you walked in the house and immediately ran through the house trying to find him, but after you ran to every room and saw nothing you walked into your and joo's room (the one room you didn't check) you flopped down onto the bed and covered up not even bothering to change, you were to bored and sad. You closed your eyes but before you could get to sleep you felt someone playing with your hair " princess are you still awake?" you turned around and cuddled into his chest " I have a surprise for you precious" he said putting your face in his hands and pecking your nose, then forehead, then both your cheeks, he was about to kiss your lips but then shot his face up last second and kissed your nose again. " damn tease!" you said before you grabbed his cheeks and kissed him you both let out a chuckle " you reacted exactly like (b/f) said you would....hehe.....I love you and I'm sorry I was away for a long time I wasn't avoiding you i was just practicing with Changkyun to make sure I wouldn't mess up. Being away from you was hurting me too but it will all be worth it when you see your surprise" he reached into his pocket and pulled a piece of laminated paper while saying " it would be pretty embarrassing to mess up in front of your girlfriend especially on her birthday" you looked at what he was holding it was....a ticket....wait......not only a ticket but a VIP pass to backstage to their next concert" you were shooketh " O M GWAD, thank you joo I love you so much!!" you screeched excited and kissed him you pulled away and joo just laid there with his eyes closed he looked like he was savoring the moment " I missed that so much princess......please....do it again" you grabbed his face and put your thumbs were his dimples would be then leaned into a kiss but this time it lasted longer, you pulled away and snuggled back into his chest " I missed this" he said, you pecked his jawline " I missed you."

_____________

434 words
Sorry this was pretty bad but I wrote it for my sister for her birthday so...happy belated birthday sam!!!💕💕💕