»» two of us

30 votes, 20+ comments

____________

Although slightly taken aback that didn't stop Louis from mercilessly banging on Zayn's door, until it was finally wrenched open.

"What?" Zayn demanded.

"Do you like the kid?" Louis yelled, he glared at Zayn and Zayn only laughed coldly.

"Really? That's what you're asking Lou! You're ridiculous," Zayn shook his head and walked past Louis.

"You're not denying it, you have been acting too good to him! What even is that about? Either you want him to suck your dick or you wanna sleep with him," Louis demanded an answer as he caught up with Zayn.

"As usual all you care about is dick, well guess what, I don't! If you actually cared to know him-," Louis made an incoherent noise, Zayn rolled his eyes, "I said if you cared, you'd figure out he's just a good guy. And I think you should make it clear that you two will never be a thing, he's still holding out hope! And don't you dare toy with his feelings by just randomly kissing him," Zayn said with a hard edge to his voice.

"I don't owe him any sort of explanation as to why I don't want to be with him," Louis sneered, "just because you're hard for him doesn't mean I owe him anything. And okay I admit, maybe I did just want to kiss him, no harm in that! It's not my fault he still thinks kisses have to mean anything." Louis shook his head in annoyance.

Zayn could only look at him, as he himself tried to control his growing rage for the feather haired man. "Okay, let him be then. Stop stringing him along if you aren't going to be completely upfront with him," he exclaimed.

Louis' eyes got big, "I have been completely upfront! I told him already we were never going to happen, what more could be said? I'm not going to give a speech every time he helps me study, screw that! A passing grade isn't worth this, and it especially isn't worth him," Louis muttered, he turned from Zayn.

"How could you say that?" Zayn yelled after him. "Have you even tried to get to know him? You've spent all this time and is the fact that he doesn't have money really the only thing keeping you from actually getting to know the kid?"

"Hop off his dick already won't you Zayn?" Louis shouted back, "just because I actually have a slight taste in men doesn't give you the right to go all soft hearted for some middle of the week trash-,"

"Don't call him that," Zayn cut Louis off in clear anger, Louis could only look back in clear shock.

"Well! If you want him, go ahead," Louis rolled his eyes and walked away without another word. Zayn only watched in slight disgust as his best friend left him standing in the middle of the hallway.

"You know, some of us don't just sleep with people to get what we want Louis! And this whole bs act that you're pulling it's going to bite you back, and you're just going to have no one left to turn too," Zayn called out, but Louis didn't turn back, no, he only flipped Zayn off and continued down the stairs.

Zayn watched him walk away, and he wanted to go after him and shake him and try to make him understand, if it was any other guy from the streets that's fine, they're used to sleeping around and being with people, but Harry was different. How could Louis do this?

Zayn tried to get ahold of Harry to no avail.

They didn't see Harry for several days so by the time Louis' exam rolled around he was considerably not ready. Louis panicked for his exam, it was the day before and he just knew he was going to fail, and something about not having seen the curly haired man in days was also affecting him.

He missed Harry.

_____