incoming facetime from aussie 💛
                        connecting......

"hey what's up" I answer

"about time you pick up the phone damn" austin yells through the phone

"I'm sorry I just needed some alone time"

"are you okay? did nick hurt you or anything" austin asked frantically.

"no, no, no. just disagreement about a couple of things" I reply

"well you're still going to the show tonight right?"

"of course I am austin, it's my job. even if me and nick are mad at each other. There are 6 other artist I need to look out for at the show" I smile.

"okay well don't be gone too long and be safe" Austin says before ending the call.

Did I want to show up tonight? HELL NO. but there were 4 other members of the band that had done nothing to me and deserved my attention along with Jack&Jack.

It was almost 6pm when I got to the venue. Doors were about to open and the line wrapped around the building with girl chanting the boys names.

"SISTERRRR" jack ran to me giving me a giant hug, " I was starting to get worried when I noticed you weren't here yet"

"I was taking care of... other business" I said faking a smile.

After being put back on the floor by Jack I did my usual run through the venue making sure all was I place. The boys were in their room getting ready for the show so at least I could hide away from Nick for a bit.

"excuse me, I'm looking for Nick" a voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see a average height, light skin Latina standing with two other girls next to her. I'd seen her before. I knew who she was and I didn't like it. So much for hiding away huh.

"they're still getting ready" I answer shortly

"I'm alexys" she says as she sticks her hand out to shake.

"yeah I know" I reply before walking straight past her ignoring her hand.

more important things, I repeated in my head. The doors had opened and the venues began to fill. The noise rose and rose in the room.

"hey bella isn't that nicks ex" G walked over to me.

"yup"

"why is she... why is she here?" he askes

"beats the hell out of me" I cross my arms

"is that why you guys are mad?"

"we have a show to do Jack, whatever is going on with me and nick needs to wait until after"

The lights dim and the crowd goes wild. Another night, same show. Isabella Marie you can get through this, I tell myself. I announce Jack&Jack as they open the show. The other boys had yet to come out of the dressing room. Alexys and the other girls sat on the couch entertained by their phones.

"we rocking pretty, pretty, prettymuch" I could hear from the dressing room, meaning the boys were almost out.

The door swung open and they came out one by one. First Zion, followed by Brandon, Edwin, Austin, and then Nick. As they came out their eyes straight ahead focused on the couch, seeing Alexys and the other girls.

"about time you guys came out" she laughed standing up to hug the boys.

"sorry, I've got a strict no hugging before shows deal" zion stumbled.

"yeah me too" edwin adds

"me three" brandon continues

"I just don't like you" Austin admits

"I'll hug you" Nick says wrapping his arms around her.

BARF. I turned my attention back into the stage watching the duo perform.

"hey bella" zion walks behind me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I thought you had a strict no hugging rule Z" alexys yells from backstage.

"I lied" he smirks.

"thank you guys for hanging in with us" Johnson yells into the microphone.

"now for the real reason you're all here, help us welcome the one, the only, PRETTYMUCHH"
  ______________________________
a/n: I just want to say WOW, thank you guys for the reads because last chapter I had 1k and now I have 2k like wtf. Anyways you know I had to add some drama and it's about to get real THICKK in here lol. See you guys ❤️