Baking smut

Tristan and I are spending the day baking. I haven't even cooked with him before so this should be interesting. I let him choose what we'll be making and he decided on a chocolate cake.
"What else do we need?" he asks, looking around in the fridge.
"Just eggs." I try tying my apron around my waist but the strings aren't long enough.
"Here, let me help you with that." He places the carton of eggs down and comes behind me. He takes the strings and pulls tight. "Is that good?"
"Yes." He ties a knot then grabs a mixing bowl.
We add in the wet ingredients first, mix then add the dry ingredients. I have difficulty mixing the batter so Tristan takes over.
"This smells so good, I wonder how it tastes", he says as he dips his finger into the bowl and scoops out some cake batter.
"Ladies first."  I grab his finger and suck the batter off. I giggle as I can tell what he's thinking. 
He uses another finger and places the batter onto my lips. "Let me have a taste now." He crashes his lips onto mine, each of us tasting the batter. His hands wrap around my waist while mine around his neck. His tongue pleads for entrance, I allow it. Our kiss intensifies by the minutes as we rip each others aprons off. 

As we catch our breaths, I take some of the batter and let it drip onto my boobs. "Oops, guess you have to clean that up."  
"You dirty girl." He smirks at me then uses his tongue to lick it off. I hold his head there, not wanting the sensation to go away. His teeth tug at my shirt, pulling it down. Well shit.  
He uses his hands to pull down my bra, exposing my boobs. He takes some of the icing this time and puts some on my nipples. I tingle at the feeling. He looks up at me as he slowly licks the icing off. I begin to throb down there.
"How does that feel?" he asks. 
"So good." He licks the other then sucks on it. I moan.  
He carries me then lays me down on the counter. He pulls off my shirt and rubs some icing onto my body, starting from underneath my boobs all the way down just before my throbbing heat. He licks even slower. I close my eyes, hoping he'll go faster. My body quivers as he gets closer. 
"You love it when I tease you, don't you?" 
"Just put it in!" I plead impatiently.  
Suddenly, he pulls my body down so I'm off the counter. He turns me around and motions me to bend my back. He takes off my shorts then spanks my ass. "Look at all the mess you made!" He spanks me again. I gasp. "You have to be patient."  
"But I want you now." 
He takes in a deep breath. I bet that made him hard. "Hold on a second babe, how bout I make you cum before the timer goes off for the cake? How does that sound?" 
"Good. Now get to it!" I'm both surprised and aroused by his creativity. 
He slips off my thong and reaches into his pockets. Probably looking for a condom. 
"I want it raw." 

He drops the condom and I can feel the tip of his cock at my entrance. He teases me some more as he moves away and uses his fingers instead.  "You're already wet, always prepared for me." He thrusts into me. The friction from being pushed against the counter turns me on.
"It's because you make me so wet." 
"And you make me hard." He places his hands on my waist, pulling me close with each thrust.  
I moan at the sound of our bodies smacking together. He quickens up his pace, causing him to go in deeper. He groans at the feeling.  
"Don't stop Tristan, I'm getting close."  
He continues thrusting into me, hitting the right places. We moan as we both cum. The timer rings as his body collapses onto mine.
"We should bake more often", he says out of breath.
________________________
Another one from my Instagram
Love you all
Peace out ✌️