Jealously

"(Y/N), you need to come to the party tonight, it's going to be epic", Josh  Jealously exclaimed as you awkwardly leaned against your locker. "I don't know, partying is not really my thing", you explained and noticed that Mike, another classmate of yours, approached the two of you. "But it is going to be so fun, I tell you", he encouraged you, but you shook your head. "Thanks for inviting me, but I'd rather spend my night not being surrounded by drunk people."

Both of them started laughing quietly. "Suit yourself", Mike teased and hit playfully your arm. In that moment Tristan joined you with a slight pissed look on his face. You knew that face. You've known him for years and you knew when he was upset, so you gave him a confused look, but he just looked away. "(Y/N), class is about to start", he said breathy and gently grabbed your forearm with his hand.

"Tris, what was that? Are you ok, you look kinda upset", you said and stopped in order to be able to talk to him face to face. "Yes, why?", he asked and let go of you. "You acted odd", you said sternly. "I didn't." You raised your eyebrows in disbelief, trying to grab a hold of his arm, but he flinched. "Yes, you did."

He rolled his eyes at you, making you even more furious. "Have you not seen how they looked at you? They almost took your clothes off with his eyes", he snapped aggressively and you stepped a step back. "What do you mean? They were just friendly", you replied confused. "You're so naive", he said pissed and went into class, leaving you alone in the hallway. Totally confused. You weren't able to proceed everything you've just experienced - why was he acting like that? He was never like that. You needed to talk to him after school - no matter if he wanted to or not.

You couldn't be happier when school was finally over and you tried to catch up with Tristan, who was practically running out of school. "Tristan", you shouted after him, but he didn't stop, so you ran even faster in order to catch up with him. "Tristan, we need to talk", you said and didn't even wait for an answer - you just pulled him by his hand into a quiet corner. "Tell me, why were you acting so weird today?" Once again you put your hand on his arm, but this time he let you. "I already told you - I didn't like the way they looked at you. As if you were an object and you know how I think about people who objectify other people." His voice was breathy and husky.It was totally different.

"It's not just that, Tristan", you told him weakly and started caressing his arm. "We've been friends since our birth, I can tell whether you're lying or not, don't even try me." He let out a little sarcastic laugh, before turning his head away. "Yeah, friends", he whispered, making you curious. "What did you say?", you asked, not believing what you just heard. He locked his eyes with yours, coming closer to you. "You want to know why I acted like that? I am sick of all those people who treat you like an object. You are so much more than that, you are the most perfect girl I've ever meet. A girl who deserves to be treated like a goddess."

You were confused and didn't know how to react to his words, so you stayed silent, which made the situation even more awkward. "'Tris, I-", he interrupted you with following words, which made your heart race. "I like you and by that I really like you. I don't want to be just friends." You could see that he felt relieved in that moment, but you didn't know what to say because it was so unexpected. "(Y/N), please say something", he begged and looked at you with his brown puppy eyes. You made a step towards him and wrapped your arms around him. "Do you know for how long I've been dreaming about this moment?", you smiled into his chest and felt his soft hand on the back of your head. "I'm going to treat you like you deserve it", he whispered against your neck, leaving a sweet kiss on it.
_________________________
This is a bit rush so sorry if any mistake I'm not In the mood to fix it