You teach him to dance

"Ugh Y/n is useless I can't dance I be horrible at our wedding." Tristen  whine as you try to teach him how to dance.

You and Tristen met a few years ago at a club you were dancing your night away while Tristen watches you dance and Tristen instantly fall in love with you, you both spend the night together and but noting happened no sex, no kiss, just talking about everything and anything.

While three months of getting to know each other Tristen asked you out and to Tristen relief you said yes, and three years later Tristen asked you to marry him and to Tristen relief again you said yes, the most amazing day ever for you both.

Tristen never really worrying about dancing because you were the dancer and he was the drummer and singer, now Tristen needs to learn how to dance for you're guys wedding or everyone will be laughing at how he stepped on your feet.

"I can't dance Y/n I never be good as you and I want to make our wedding day perfect and I know  The first dance is really special to you." Tristen saids as he seats on the floor and put his head in his hands.

"Tristen babe, the first dance is not really important to me marrying you is the most important, I love you and is cute that you don't know how to dance but don't to be hard on yourself, we get it I promise." You smile as you lift Tristen head up.

"I just want everything to be perfect." Tristen mumble as he pouts cutely.

"And everything will be, dancing is not the most important thing in the world." You say and Tristen just sighs.

"One more practice and we get it." You smile as you turn back on the music and Tristen gets up off the floor, and place his hand on your lower back and place the other in your hand.

"Just look at me the whole time, just my eyes." You say and Tristen nods.

You both being to move to the rhythm, Tristen eyes never leaving yours his smile brightly as think about everything.

He's going to marry you, He's future is your future, he's song is your song, his love is your love, he's soul is your soul, everything perfect so perfect that Tristen dance so well with you never step on your feet or mess up he did it perfectly.

"You did it." You smile taking Tristen out of his trance.

"Is because of you." Tristen smiles.

"How?" You ask while you blush.

"Because I'm marrying the woman of my dreams." Tristen saids as he pick you up and spin you around twice as giggles come out of your mouth.

"I love you Tristen evens." You grin and peck his lips.

"I love you more Y/n future evens." Tris smiles.

Dance or not you're marrying your best friend and the love of your life.
________________
Fucking adorable or what

I think so literally fucking cute

Tristen is fucking cute

I say the F-word to much 😐