He proposed

You woke up to slowly breathing making your head go up and down and fingers slowly going through your hair, You smile and lift your head and see your beautiful boyfriend of two years Tristan evens.

"Good morning princess."Tristan
smiles at at as he kiss your nose.

"Good morning Tris." You smile and blush.

"What you want to do today Y/n?Tristan ask playing with your hair.

"I don't care we could just lay in." You suggested and Tristan nods with a smile.

"Mhmm a lay in with my girl I like it." Tristan smiles.

You giggle and kiss Tristan lips slowly but passionately.

"I love you."Tristan smiles as he stares in your eyes.

"I love you too." I reply and stroke his cheek.

••

You and Tris eventually got up from bed and had a joint shower then made some breakfast (well late breakfast) now you and Tristan are laying on the couch cuddling in a blanket, your head laying on his chest and Tristan arms wrapped around you.

"I love you."Tristan whisper in your ear and kiss It lightly.

"I love you too." You smile and hold him tighter,Tristan kiss your head.

"One day I will ask you to marry me and I pray you will say yes then if you do we get married at a beautiful church then, we say our I do's, then a couple years down the road we have little us running around In our home that we call ours then, we be on our rocking chair thinking about everything that happen in our life while we each wrinkle old cold hands knowing we are so in love."Tristan whisper in your ear as he plan your guys future.

You sit yourself up and look at him and hug so tight and whisper

"If you ask me to marry you I would
Say yes." You peck his lips.

"Yeah?"Tristan asked

"Yeah." You smile.

"Okay well Y/n Y/m Y/l will you marry me!?" Tristan asked as he moves from the couch to the floor and gets down on one knee.

You gasp as tears filled your eyes.

"Yes, yes I will marry you."you grin shook.

Tristan smiles and pull you up from the couch and picks you up and kiss your lips passionately.

"I love you so much Y/n."Tristan saids as slips the ring on your finger.

"I love you too Tristan so much." I smile.

Tris kiss you again and hugs me so tight as he didn't want to let go

Then you lay on the couch and start planing you're guys future

________________
Well cute

Don't you think?

Tell me what you think