Fights

"Where did you get these?!" I said, holding up the shopping bags filled with new clothes. Tris loves shopping, but when did he went? Who was he with?! "You know we always go shopping together! Not by ourselves! Unless you went with someone else..."
"Why does that even bother you?! You can go by yourself! I don't care! I can do whatever I want okay?!" he shouted at my face. I wasn't the one who'll just back out and cry, I fight. "Ohhh...I see," I said pretending to think "So I can go by myself too, then?! Okay then! I'll leave this fucking place tonight and you wouldn't care, yeah? Just what you fuckin' said!" I barged my way out of the room and into the kitchen, poring some water at the nearest cup I can grab. "Son of a bi–" "Y/n..." I heard Tris whispered. I just rolled my eyes, not having any of it. He walked over to me silently and wrapped his arms around my waist from the back, with his chin at the top of my head.

He's just so tall.

"Please...just, don't leave me. I'll do anything you want, just, stay with me...I'm so fucking sorry. I love you so much..." His voive started to quiver. Is he about to cry?! Even if I'm angry at him right now, I still have a weak spot when he's about to cry. I couldn't stand him crying. Even any male, their faces aren't built to cry. I turned around and gently placed a kiss on his cheek. "I am very, VERY sorry too. I shouldn't have burst my anger like that. I love you so much..." he smiled, "Will you forgive me?" he said, I nodded as a reply. "...actually, how 'bout lets go shopping. You and me, yeah?" I smiled, "Okay."

•You were an artist. You're very good at drawing, painting things, and that's why Tristan fell in love with you. He adored your creativity. One morning, you were feeling very inspired. You were currently at the living room watching a movie and all of your materials were inside your room, where Tris was. You know for a fact that Tristan doesn't like to be distracted when he's working. He can get VERY angry. but you had no choice just to get to your room.

You slowly pushed the door open and poked your head in, seeing Tristan sitting cross-legged on the bed with his laptop while his head was dropped to his left hand. I looked over to the side of the bed to see that my canvas, paints, and brushes were right there. I slowly walked over to the canvas, Tristan looked at me and back to his laptop. Okay... I wrapped left arm under the canvas and grabbed all of the other materials, placed them in the middle and gripped them both. Making sure to not make any noise, I walked back to the door; tried, anyways. I was very relived when I finally arranged all of the things properly. I grabbed the paint to put on the palette...wait. I forgot it inside, didn't I?! "Oh God." I dont want to walk back inside. But I had to... I walked back in, but as soon as my body appeared at the corner of Tris. eyes, he stood up, irritated, I suppose. "Why'd you keep coming inside! Don't you just stay put outside?!" he shouted.

He knew I was very VERY sensitive, I wasn't used to get shouted at. I became weak, "Don't you fucking know how to keep quiet!? You little shit!" ...or being cursed. I cried. Slowly, balling my eyes out. I fell to the floor and covered my eyes. I heard Tris curse under his breath. "Y/N...y/n..." I didn't replied, "Please, I'm so sorry." he whispered. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up into a very comfortable hug. "I'm sorry, I promise I wont do it again." he lifted my face up and he smiled, showing his teeth. Yep. That was it. "I'm very sorry too..." I murmured. He shook his head, meaning 'it's alright.' After an hour of hugging, he asked me. "So...you gotta get something?" I nodded. He laughed a bit and said, "Go get your things, love, I'll be back after this...thing." He said pointing towards his laptop which made me laugh and he scratched the back of his head jokingly. When I went outside, I finally hade so many inspirations to work with.
__________________________
The second one was hard to do but I did it 😩