When he's sick

clingy:
When Tristen sick he would be the most clingy he ever been. He always wants to cuddle with you. He never wants you to leave not even to give him food or give him medicine, but when you do he whines like a baby and doesn't stop till you come back, but no matter how much he gets annoying with his clingyness you will do anything to take care of your baby.

lazy:
As everybody knows Tristen is the most active guy he always jumping,being, silly,going out but when he sick he just lays in bed and watch you take care of him, Tristen would call you're name when he needs something even it was right front of him, it would be annoying sometimes but you would do anything for Tristen just like he did when you got sick the next day.

hungry
When Tristen has a bad cold he would always be hungry when he sick, Tristen would whine if he didn't had his food He  wouldn't care what it is he just be happy, then after all that food Tristen would whine again for not getting any cuddles, Tristen can be a handful sometimes but you wouldn't have it any other way.

hiding
When Tristan is sick he would just hide it because he always like taking care of you not you taking care of him but you would catch on when you noticed he not his happy energetic self no matter how much he deny it he would be bed anyway as you take care of him you would give him everything he needed then you both would cuddle,
Secretly you loved it when he sick sometimes because that's when he just in a cuddle mood.

______________
Another one

Because why not