- o n e -

—JUNGKOOK

i watch the cute man from behind as he makes his cereal and milk. yes, milk. cute right?

i watch the cute male— now i have calmed my thoughts about whether my roomate is a female or a male— from behind as he makes his creals and milk. yes, milk. the little cute male drinks milk, so cuteksjdks.

butitseemslikeimstaringathisbigassthanobservinghim.

he turns to his side and walk towards the fridge to grab the milk. i catch a glimpse of his cute sleepy face, and his messy bed hair that actually looks cute.

what the fuck, he's the complete definition of cute, i just wanna squeeze him and his cute chubby cheeks. even his fucking name is cute.

[ a/n: did you know, people get the urge to squeeze the cute thing because of how cute they are that it could kill them💀 ]

jimin, park jimin, is his name. i asked the landlord yesterday what his name is, so i'm not a creep who stalks their housemate.

if i'm staring at him when he doesn't even know i'm here, no i didn't❤️

i didn't notice him sitting in front of me, his head bowed as he eat his cereal. pro'lly trying not to make eye contact with me 'cause he's shy.

i didn't realize he's not sitting in front of me, his head bowed as he silently eat his cereal. probably trying not to make an eye contact with me because he's shy. i bet he let out the cute little squeak when he saw me on the table suddenly appear.

i smiled genuinely and greeted him, wanting to hear his voice, and might as well see his whole face. as he lift up his head, my eyes met his.

time felt as if it stopped once i met his beautiful black orbs ⚫️👄⚫️. my smiled died down and i continued to stare at him. not wanting to break the eye contact. he continued to bite his lips, which made me to feel the urge to stop him and claim his lips, but that'll be too fast.

"h-hi.." i heared as my smile came back, bigger than the first one. i don't know what happened, but i felt something. that i surely haven't felt until now.

"woah~ you're so cute~" blush covered his cheeks as i have the urge to pinch it and cuddle with him right now. "a-ah.. thank you.." he then went back to eating his cereal.

"a-about last night..." he trailed off quietly, "oh about that. just forget about it." although last night isn't healthy for me, but it's good that i controlled myself.

[you'll understand about this at the next chapter]

—JIMIN

"oh! do you wanna go to the school with me?" jungkook mentioned, which lead for me to tilt his head to the side when i raised my head. "we go to the same school! wait–" jungkook rushed to his room, within a minute, he came back panting, holding an id with an id lace the same with me.

i nodded my head in realization. "great!" i almost questioned him why he said that, but then, i nodded, and that might've lead for him to think i would like to. but nonetheless, i just went with, since i'm going to go with him, because it'll be kind of stupid to say no, since we basically go to the same school.

i looked at my watch, and my eyes widened. "oh no! we're going to be late!" i gasp, and immediately i ate all of the cereal and grab my backpack. i heared a chuckle, which of course, came from jungkook.

"you don't have to come there this early. i mean, it's an hour before school time."

"but it's my first day~!" i accidentally whined. oh no! this can't happen right fucking now!  "okay, i know you're cute 'nd all, but there's still an hour left.." , "b-but..." i looked down, pouting. feeling myself slip into little space, although i don't want to.

now this is why i hate socializing. i just hope he'll not find out about me being a little.

—THIRD PERSON

jungkook didn't really notice the change, since jimin is very shy, and that is like the longest conversation they ever had. "why don't we get to know each other? i'll promise i will not let us be late, okay?" jungkook placed a hand on the older's shoulder.

jimin nodded his head, trying not to speak so he will not slip and speak in a childish manner.

"well jimin, i'm jeon jeongguk." jungkook started, once they had sat down on the couch. jimin looked up in confusion, but never really mind how the younger knew his name.

"jeongguk, jeongguk, jeongguk, jeongguk, jeongk—, junggok, jungkook, jungkook, jungkoo—" jimin silently repeated, a habit when he's a little and learnt something. he stopped and thought deeply.

"jungkookie~!" the older yelled happily, while the younger is unconciously smiling while admiring the older, who is slowly becoming shameless, but a cute one.

"woah~ you look like a bunny." jimin got on his knees, still in the couch, going to jungkook, only to pinch his cheeks, and poke it while giggling cutely.

and jungkook, who is having a cuteness overload, that is pretty much unusual for a creature like him. he wrapped an arm around the petite boy's waist, before making the cute one sit on his lap, straddling him.

"and you're so cute~" jungkook pinch jimin's cheeks gently, making him giggle and hide his face on the younger's neck, arms quickly slipping onto the younger's waist, hugging him.

jungkook grinned, hand caressing the older's pink hair. "do you wanna go now?" jimin shook his head sideways, nudging his head closer to the younger's neck.

"but bab— but we gotta go now. do you wanna be late? you said before you don't wanna.."

"but—" jimin sighed and lifted his head from the younger's neck, pouting soon after agreeing and stand up.

"come on~" jungkook placed an arm around the older's small shoulders before going out.

____________________

. . h o l y   s h i t . .
ik it's like fast, but not like that fast.
i mean, jimin being a little should be known because that's
basically the reason why he wanted to have a house for himself, but unfortunately he gotta share with someone.

04-01-19
_WifeuOfJimin