shes back

we stumble in Lucas' crib laughing with shades on, we had deep bags under our eyes from being up all night last night.

chic: no no cus-

nico comes running towards lucas

nico: daddy!!

lucas smiles brightly and picks him up. i see santana staring into my soul from the top of the steps, she's holding another baby....wow.
she starts walking down the steps. i break the awkward silence between us.

chic: hey mamas

chic: hey mamas

i fake smile

santana: hey chic. *she says sassily and snarky*

she grabs his face and kisses him sloppily while eyeing me a little, like she wanna fuck me too 😂. 

chic: *whispers under breath* stuck up rich bitch.
santana: where you guys been?
chic: just a mini vacay.....  been goin through a lot..
santana: yeah, you look like it. someone beat your ass again?  Where's the video? *laughs*
chic: *i fake laugh* no one beat my ass by THEYSELF the first time...YOU KNOW HOW I GET DOWN......ANYWAY....um yea august did it.

i smile sarcastically, scratching my head and look at her

santana: WHAT???? august did that?
chic: hmmp. That's what I said.

she starts examining me.

santana: WOAH....he did not have to do you like that???!........ Like what did you do?
Chic: WHAT? Are you serious? Are you fucking kidding me? YO! Like this isn't the moment to act stupid!
Santana: okay? Well why didn't you tell anyone?
Chic: you know what? *laughs* I'm leaving. BITCHES ARE WEIRDDDD.
Santana: uh....my bad? ....i just.... didnt know...I mean that'd never happen to me...I can't really relate sus.
chic: good for you?!! FUCK OFF! YOU GOT THE GOOD ONE, LUCKY YOU!
Santana: WOWW... YOUR STILL SO JEALOUS BITCH! YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!
chic: AND ILL BE THAT! You stop fucking with me over the nigga so yeen gotta relate. I hope it was worth it "SUS"
santana: uh uh...no *laughs* that's not *shakes head* .... that's not what happened.. i told you what it was, you disrespected our relationship so- *shrugs*
chic: THERE WAS NO RELATIONSHIP YOU DELUSIONAL BITCH! YOU GUYS WERENT EVEN DATING UNTIL YOU TRAPPED HIS ASS!
Santana: BITCH you know what I mean WE TALKED. And you still mad he will always choose me. i had to put you in your place.... you street hoes get too comfortable...I could've done you worst. Be GRATEFUL.
Chic: yea...you right... you did him worst, by trapping him...
santana: *laughs* ??? traps are something you dont wanna be in, look at us. were so happy.

they both have stale faces.

chic: cus you want to be or you have to be now?
santana: look bitch, i ain't bouta...- why you even bringing up old shit??? I moved on! so should you boo! Hating is aging you! RAPIDLY.
Chic: it's only been like a year or so!
Santana: do you know how long a that is? Guess not cus you haven't even graduated yet!

lucas rushes over quickly with a bottle of champagne and glasses.

lucas: woah, woah, woah ladies. look what we picked up in vegas. cheers.

he starts pouring us drinks as we look at eachother up and down evilly.

lucas: to reuniting

i smirk

chic: yea, cheers.

we bump cups

santana: i called it didn't i lucas? she'd be the first one over here, after we came back
chic: I AINT COME HERE FOR HIM....HE- ....*i look at lucas*
lucas: ....S, ...she..she tried to kill herself...

she almost spits out her drink

santana: what??? chic why were you trying to kill yourself??? C'mon now? We don't do that shit.
chic: why does it matter? not like i need you to have some against me.

i put the drink down and walk towards the door with my new shopping bags. 😁

santana: i already know everything about you. Lets talk. Let's figure this out...I'm being for real chic. Lets squash the old shit.
Chic: THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.

i get to the door.

santana: i can help you
*i laugh loudly*
chic: yea uh huh
*i open the door*
santana: no dont go, i was really enjoying your company...

she smirks as i turn to look at her

chic: aw..

*i pout fakely*

chic: it was nice seeing you....not. *laugh* thanks lucas for everything
lucas: wait? where you goin? Pls don't go see august...
chic: it- it'll be okay.
Lucas: NO.

i start walking out. Lucas and Santana start going back and forth as I leave. he ultimately doesn't try to stop me.

I knock on his door, i'll be lucky if hes happy to see me. he opens the door with no shirt on, i attack him with my mouth. He pulls me in grabbing me up in seconds...

Who at the door??? 👀 stay tuned to find out!
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW ME

santana in media☺️

new story streaming now!!! See u there or be 🟦