try a little tenderness

August picks me up from school.

august: ay luv
*i get in, he hugs me and kisses my cheek*
chic: yo, i have an audition tonight for the musical theatre travel team, can you drop-
august: can't trust you outside...and where you think you gon be going? Somewhere without me? I can't even trust you at my nigga house.
chic: *rolls eyes* ...but your working tonight...
august: i work every night, you can stay in the room. SO YOU CAN HAVE ALL THESE NICE CLOTHES I GOT YOU. THAT SHIRT $200, THOSE PANTS $250 THOSE CUSTOM SHOES $650!
chic: im ALWAYS in the FUCKIN room!
*he back hands me in my mouth*
august: ay what your mouth, i still ain't fuckin with you slut.

i pout and rub him on his leg slowly and near his dick😂. he starts to get hard.

chic: i'll be your slut..
august: you are my slut
chic: i know your uptight babe....i'm sorry i broke your trust....

i keep rubbing his thigh as i whisper in his ear

chic: ima fuck the shit outta you when we get home

he smirks at me and i smirk back. i kiss and lick his ear then bite it.

chic: *whisper* i'm soo horny

he keeps smirking at me and we stop by chris' to take care of business. i help them out and flirt with August the whole time, sitting on his lap, whispering in his ear, i take him to the bathroom and give him head. chris keeps slightly looking at us, he looks jealous, oh well he already knew what it was with me and august 🤷🏽‍♀️. jealousy turns me on anyway. Yea...fuck it...IM TOXIC.

chris makes eye contact with me while smirking and motions me to go to the bathroom. he left some coke on the counter, i was confused, but maybe he's offering a treaty for all of us. august doesn't know i do it anymore, he's scared i'll end up like my mom.....

i hit the rest of the lines getting hyped up to take august to pound town😛😛. I dance to myself in the mirror getting excited for tonight's audition. i practice a little and dance around.

i leave the bathroom and run right into lucas, i jump a little.

lucas: oh my bad, ian mean to scare you
chic: oh- yea your good
lucas: are you ok? are you and august-
chic: can you pick me up tonight?
lucas: to go where?
chic: don't ask questions just say yeesss

i smile singing and twirling around as i grab his hand.

lucas: i have one question then
chic: yea?
lucas: what time

i smile harder.

chic: 7 pm...andddd i mightttt need some clothes
lucas: *laughs* what? why?
chic: like i said don't ask questions just know yes, is the right answer!

i cheese hard at him.

lucas: i missed that smile *he pulls my cheek*

i roll my eyes and push past him.

we get home and i stay focused on my diabolical plan, yes. i start kissing his neck as we get inside. i make us some drinks with codeine he likes the way it taste, but mine had none in it and i spiked his extra. hes horny as fuck, we sip while were all up on each other kissing & touching. hes squeezing my thigh and rubbing my 🐱. we kiss as he gets me against the wall, and i direct us upstairs😉. were removing our clothes up the steps and he throws me down on the bed. we kiss forcefully while he holds my neck down to the bed, he's such a control freak, literally 😉.

i put august to sleep, swiftly. sleep tight baby😘. I do a little dance excitedly as i check out the bathroom window to see if Lucas is outside. he arrives and i flashed the bathroom light twice—something we used to do when we snuck out 😂. quietly and slowly i sneak out the bathroom. the most terrifying anguish in my stomach as august turns and makes noises, i go down the steps slowly tip toeing, and out the back door.