Chapter 4

"My angel! My darling! Say you won't leave your Papa!" sobbed the director, looking truly pitiful as a man with his appearance.

"Papa, I qualified for this mission like everyone else here. This is important. I need to see my group now." said a small girl with a stoic face that was front of him. She seemed to be trying to sound noble, but it was hard to take her seriously due to her stature.

Papa?! They're related?! was the first thought that crossed my mind at the exchange of these two.

"Ms. Clara! Why didn't you tell me my daughter would be going!" said Mr. Allen as he turned to his assistant next to him.

Ms. Clara sighed. "Because I knew you would react this way and try to replace her with someone less capable."

"Papa, you have taken good care of me since I was three, but you need to let me go now." said the small girl again, making it sound as if she were heading off to college.

"But it's not safe, everyone who leaves has a chance of dying misreably in a ditch! I can't let my precious angel go!" shouted Mr. Allen, making everyone in the room suddenly go quiet.

...That was very unwise, director.

"Mr. Allen, I think it's about time for you to go to that meeting now, just leave the students to me and Mr. Fenrir." said Ms. Clara looking down at the director with a creepy smile on her face.

She then snapped her fingers, and two bodygaurds that came from seemingly nowhere entered the room and walked toward Mr. Allen.

Who is the actually in charge in this situation? I thought at the scene before me.

"No! You can't do this to me! How dare you betrey me Ms. Clara! My one and only assistant! I'm assigning you as a chaperone for group 4 along with Mr. Fenrir!" shouted out the director as the guards dragged him out the door, sounding like a prisoner yelling out his final curses.

"What!" yelled both of the adults mentioned in the Mr. Allen's testimony.

"Sir! Sir, I am just an engineer, a scientist, I'm not built to go out into the world!" shouted out the old man, following the director through the door.

Meanwhile Ms. Clara stood still in shock. She seemed to understand that there was no changing the director's mind after the recent series of events.

As the two adults where in their time of denial, the small girl skipped her way over to what I assumed was my group and stated with a serious face "Hello, I am Anna Chan. I am in your group. I qualified for the this mission due to my abilities regarding my senses. It is nice to meet everyone."

"Nice to meet you as well Anna, this is a good moment to introduce ourselves to each other. I am Aston Cooke, I speacialize in swordsmanship. A pleasure to meet you all." said the blond, sounding like he was at a party hosted by the Department of the Wealthy.

"I'm Lana Moreno, I'm here because I have mastered three different martial arts. So you better respect me!" said the tan girl, puffing out her chest with her hands on her hips.

"I'm Casper Robbins. But never call me that, just say Caz. I'm probably here because I beat some guy in a race when I was six. Apparently he was the Old European champ." Said the evil boy who woke me up. Although the words he used made him seem arrogant, his face showed he was just stating the facts.

The people than looked over at me, waiting for my introduction.

"I'm not in this group." I said.

Everyone basically had a mental break down at this.

"Then why are you here!" shouted Caz and Aston.

"Stop lying, I heard Mr. Allen call you Jax Lancaster, and there is a Jax Lancaster in our group." said Lana stubbornly.

"Oh! He was just joking! Weirded me out there, man." said Caz, shaking his head at me.

"Yes, it is not wise to lie to the people who will be working with you." said Aston reprimadly.

"I'm not joking or lying. I would be in your group if I actually agreed to go. But I am not going to."