"Tae!!" he says excited and walked to me

We engulfed each other in a hug and kissed a long sweet kiss.

"Where you watching me sleep or did you were talking to V?" I ask making him chuckle 

"I was talking to him" he says in a find voice

"Oh what about?" I ask curiously 

"The Red Velvet mafia" he says making me paler 

"Oh" I was almost out of breath because of the sudden answer. "Why would you talk about them?" I asked shivering a bit.

"Because they want to-"I caught him off "Get me, I know Jungkookie" I finish his sentence and he smiles

"Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to join the Jeon mafia? As my princess I will protect you no matter what I promise" Jungkook says, eyes hopeful.

"I would love that Kookie. I am an experienced killer" I answer with no hesitate and smile at his happy reaction.

"I wanted to ask you about something V told me" he asks and my breath hitched 

"What is it Jungkookie?" I asl already knowing the answer but wanting confirmation 

"You both get a little crazy together?" he asks eyebrows wiggling a bit making me smile 

"Oh. About that. Can I tell you when I am more ready?It's just a huge deal. Please?" I ask and he nods before answering "Sure Tae I don't want you to be pressured" he smiles and kisses me.

"Okay Jungkookie, what do you want to do?" I ask making Jungkook smirk darkly

"Y'know when I first met V he told me that someday he wanted to feel me, will you like to feel me Tae?"he asks making me blush a deep red 

I almost choked. But Yes I wanted him

"Yes Jungkookie hyung I want to feel you" I said attacking him in a deep kiss.

⚠️Smut Ahead ⚠️

Author's pov

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist making him climb into his lap. That made Jungkook groan because of the friction of Taehyung's ass in his croatch.

Tae's lips moved perfectly around his making him taste all of those sinful delicious lips, but he wanted more so he gently licked Tae's bottom lip for him to let his tongue in.

But, Taehyung likes to tease so he didn't open his mouth right away. This annoyed Jungkook who took Taehyung's ass and squeezde his bums. Making Taehyung gasp. 

Jungkook took that opportunity to stick his toungue in Taehyung's wet cavern. Devouring him, tasting every part of his mouth.

Then Jungkook took Taehyung's shirt off and started to roam his hands all over his naked body. Sometimes pinching his nipples and making them hard. 

When Jungkook was completely hard Tae took his shirt off to reveal Jungkook's toned perfect abs and body. 

Jungkook started to kiss down Tae's mouth to his jaw line and then to his neck leaving beautiful love marks and hickies that showed that Taehyung was his and only his.
Liking the love bites he went down and started licking and sucking on his already hard nipples.

By this time Taehyung was a moaning mess. Jungkook started to lick a straight line from his chest to his tummy and then he started removing Taehyung's jeans,  he slowly took his boxer too.

Jungkook started to kiss Tae's legs also sucking on them creating more love bites and then he started to massage his hard member.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and stared at him, then he went to Jungkook's jeans. Unbuckled them, took his boxers off aggressively and looked at his throbbing erection with wide eyes.