Chapter 1- Headache

Myoui Mina woke up to the most overwhelming headache of her life. She noticed she's back in her apartment room, seeing piles of papers all over her room. She jumped off her bed, going in front of her mirror.

"Ugh, I fell asleep in my street clothes..." she muttered to herself. She made her way into her kitchen, making herself some hangover pancakes. Despite being tired, she managed to make them with perfection. Smiling to herself, she decorated her pancakes, making it look like a penguin. Once she finished, she ate her pancakes and went to fetch her medicine, taking them, and getting ready for her day.

Mina headed out of her apartment, in her business attire, and walked to a tall building by the name of Two Times. She was greeted by the receptionist, who is also a close friend of hers.

"Good morning, Min– Miss Myoui. How are you?" The receptionist greeted.

"Pretty tired, Miss Yoo," Mina answered with an awkward chuckle.

"Really? Went to the bar again?" Miss Yoo asked with a grin.

"Yes. Just clearing my mind, lately."

"Off of a certain person...?"

"Of course not!"

"Welp, you better get to your office, soon. Miss Park doesn't want to see you late, again!"

"Oh my gosh, you're right!" Mina rushed to the elevator, bidding a small goodbye, and pressed the ninth floor button. She impatiently tapped her foot and bit her lip, hoping the said 'Miss Park' wasn't waiting at her desk. She looked at her watch, seeing she was only three minutes late. The elevator door opened, and she sped walked to her desk. She sighed, seeing as the 'Miss Park' wasn't standing at her desk. Mina placed her stuff down, logging into her computer. She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder and she froze.

"I see you're a few minutes late, Miss Myoui..." she heard a menacingly voice say.

"M-Miss Park, I apologize–"

"Mina, in my office now."

Mina sulked and got up, being led by Miss Park. They went into a bigger office room, being the manager's room. Miss Park sat behind her desk and motioned for Mina to sit on the chair in front.

"So... I need an explanation as to why you are late again."

"I... I was at... the bar again." Mina held her breath, waiting for the words of terror.

"Of course..." Miss Park paused and suddenly started laughing, "Mina, when will you learn?!"

"Jihyo! I thought you were going to be serious this time!" Mina exclaimed, obviously flustered because she was scared for her life for no reason.

"I-I can't! Did you see your face?! Bahahah!" Jihyo continued laughing. Mina pouted at her, making Jihyo clear her throat. "Anyways, you'll have to be working double for this week, then."

"Ehh?!"

"Well that's your fault for being late for the third time this week!"

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I'll work double this week..."

"Okay, well get to work now, Miss Myoui."

Mina got up, walking out of Jihyo's office and back to her desk. She sighed as she wasn't going to be able to see that Hirai Momo anymore until next week.

"You got caught again, huh, Miss Myoui?" A tall lady asked her.

"Yes, Miss Chou," she sighed, "now I have to work double hours this week."