Cleril

Peril stared out at blank space in her cave. She had no will to do anything. Scrolls, forget about it. She was glad she had her own cave. No one would bother her.

She was thinking.

About his warm eyes that seemed to seem loyal and loving and fierce and courageous all at the same time.

About his heroic limp, which he brushed off so easily

About the way he protected his friends. How he didn't think twice when it came to saving Glory, Tsunami, Starflight, or Sunny. He used every single skill in his body, when it came to protecting his friends.

But not so well when it came to feelings.

Peril had heard of being friend-zoned before. About how crazy lonely it was.

But now she had experienced it.

Clay wasn't ready for love. He wasn't ready for the carefully planned dinner dates Peril had imagined. The cuddles. The romantic walks. All had a big, fat, fiery red X over it.

She hated this feeling.

She loved Clay.

Why had he denied their love? Because of the day she had burned him? She was only trying to save him.

Why? Because she didn't share his love of food?

Why?

Why?

She swiped a claw angrily at the wall. Many bright movements, and the cave wall had numerous smoking scratches. She heaved, curling up into herself.

But she didn't notice she had said everything out loud. How she loved Clay, how he had disappointed her. And Turtle stalked away from the entrance of Peril's cave, thinking about the fact that her second chance was right here.

A/N 2: Sorry this is so short! Hope you enjoyed

~silvergoldstars