I'll Bring Pie

Começar do início

Maybe Kat would have the inside scoop on what the hell was going on, I mean I know I said I didn't want to get involved but this felt like this was something I need to be in on.

"Hey, Kit-Kat" I chirped as she answered the phone.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Mrs. Tristan De Martel" Kat replied making my heart drop, I told Katherina the night of the ball I would tell her everything but I hadn't had a chance to which mean's someone else told her.

"Nik knows how?" I sighed coming to my own conclusion.

"The red-bitch Aurora gave him some cute, damning photos of you and your lover boy, I can't believe you didn't tell me about this you dirty girl" I could feel her smirk through the phone.

"I don't have time for your teasing Kat, Lucian has a weapon that could lock me along with Nik, Elijah and Rebekah away".

"You mean the medallion".

"You know!" I shouted.

"Yes, just put the champagne on ice over there please" Kat called to someone.

"You're having a party!" I called through the phone getting her attention.

"Just a little Thanksgiving get together" she replied in a high-pitched voice, telling me there was more to the story.

"Katherina" I warned.

"Okay, Elijah and Klaus kind of invited, Aurora, Edith, Tristan, and Lucian over for dinner because they've been working together to lock you all away and they kind of kidnapped Rebekah. Elijah told me not to tell you because, Klaus is really pissed and basically destroyed the courtyard when he found out about the whole you and Tristan thing, so he thinks it would be better if you stayed away from this mess", she rushed out making me sigh in irritation.

"Guess I'll bring the pie then" I replied hanging up before she could protest.

***

I couldn't believe I was involving myself in Mikealson drama again, I guess the threat of being locked up with them for an eternity pissed me off just a tad.

I knew I would be walking into a minefield with Klaus, Tristan, and Aurora but I had been in worse situations.

So here I was parked outside the compound, ready to have dinner with my ex-husband, ex-brother-in-law and ex-lover along with my first fledgling who I could trust as far as I could throw, a redhead who I couldn't stand and a stable boy who nearly broke my human ex-boyfriend oh and my niece who had a knack for stirring things up.

This would be fun!

I took the pumpkin pie I had bought on the way over from the passenger seat and got out of the car.

I used my free hand to smooth down my red tut-tut style dress, with a backless halter-neck and lace overlay that covered my breasts, which I pared with red strappy open-toed sandals.

Was I  dressed a tad over the top? yes, did I care? Nope, I looked damn good.

I pushed back a piece of hair behind my ear which had escaped from my sleek bun situated at the base of my neck. I then took a deep breath and smacked my blood-red colored lips together before strutting into the compound with my head held high.

 I then took a deep breath and smacked my blood-red colored lips together before strutting into the compound with my head held high