Chapter 1: the beginning.

It's friday. The sun is rising up for the school opening, a 15 year old boy named fred was woken up... late, he saw on his clock it was 7 am. He screamed and panicked and went down the stairs. His mother, cristine, already made him breakfast and that's when fred already eat faster.

his mother said "yikes, slow down fred, if you weren't woken up late, then this won't happen."
Fred replied "my alarm didn't wake me up."

Once he finished eating, he dashed to the room, grabbed his towel and ran all the way to the bathroom... 5 minutes later, he is done and ran back all the way to hi room, dressed up casually and grabbed his bag, went down stairs grabbed his lunch box and the bus just arrived and honk 2 times. Fred kissed his mother in the cheeck and went inside the bus. While in the bus, he take a seat in the back with 2 gays and 2 girls seat with each other, he sat on the pure left side looked in the window while the bus moves.

10 minutes later... the students arrived at a big school, the place was named Arctisian Integrated Academy School, everybody went out the bus and in the school, they gathered at the school stage. A boy was standing on the stage, he introduced himself.

The boy said "welcome ladies and gentlemen transferees and welcome back ladies an gentlemen who studied here, my name is drake and im the president of the student council for this school year 20__-20__. Please welcome to our principal coming to the stage, maam patrisha calrando."

The students clapped while drake left the stage while patrisha comes in.

The principal greeted "good morning students of the Arctisian Integrated Academy School!"
The students greeted back "good morning maam patrisha"
The principal says now "welcome to the first day of classes, i will make this short don't worry, so... each grade level from grade 1 to grade 12, the school is so big because there are 12 sections from each grade level. There are 4 floors so the first floor is for grades 1, 2, and 3, second floor is for grades 4, 5, 6, third floor is for grade 7, 8, 9, the last floor is for grades 10, 11, 12. To know your sections, there are papers posted to the rooms with your names on it, if you found your name, you found your room, get inside already and i expect there are no students outside. There are locker rooms in each floor so to your advisers will give you locker keys to your designated lockers. So the rules are very important as the advisers will say it to you, the 1st offense will be reported to the guidance counselor, 2nd offense will make your parents call here, and final offense will make you expelled. So have a great school year and goodbye to all, you may find your rooms now."

The students clapped again while the principal leaves the stage, and the students left the stage finding their rooms.

Fred knows that he's grade 9 so he has to go to the third floor, by left side he was placed on section 3. He went inside the classroom, waited for his classmates and his adviser to come.

5 minutes later his adviser came and stand infront of the class, the students greeted her 2 times, the second one is with the name mrs. pauline. All of fred's classmates introduce each other 1 by 1 that even he noticed a boy or a gay was his classmate also, his name was jerry. Then it's fred's turn so he introduced himself in front of the class and he made it. 30 minutes later it was break time, so all of his classmates went ot the cafeteria and that's where he is going next but he is not yet familiar to this school so he got lost but luckily he saw drake and went towards him. He asked where is the cafeteria and drake led him there, And they arrived and he thanked him. A few minutes later all of the students return to their rooms, back to fred's classroom Mrs. pauline discussed about the rules of the school, gave the books to the class and their locker keys.

Few hours later and it was home time. They all say goodbye to Mrs. pauline and got out of class their classrooms, but fred went to the locker room first and arrived, once he take a look at his key and it has a number 2301 and went to the locker 2301, and he found it, opened it and put his books inside. And he locked his locker and went home, once on the way down to the stairs he saw a girl getting bullied by two girls and he went towards them.

Fred asked "what are you two doing?"
The 1st girl answered "mind your own buisness newbie."
The 2nd one added "yeah. Leave us or else."
Fred replied "i wont leave until you leave the girl alone."
The 1st girl have nothing to say but this "ok fine, (to the girl they bullied) you got lucky because from your boyfriend."

Then the 2 girls leave

Fred asked the girl "are you ok?"
And girl answered "im fine, i can't believe my friends leave me to them so they can bully me, thank you, my name is sarah, what's yours?"
Fred answerd "my name is fred, and i think we should get out of here now."
Sarah replied "yes, it gets creepy when you're alone."

They leave the school and went to the school bus and went to the same place fred use to sit before, back row.

Sarah asked "you're new here right?'
Fred answered "yes" and asked "what grade and section are you?"
Sarah answered "grade 9 and section 2"
Fred asked again "what do you mean what you said back there that it gets creepy when you're alone?"
Sarah answered "oh you don't wanna know, you're still new here. so it's best to get used to before the lore."
Fred replied "oh... ok."

As Fred sit stood quietly, very quietly as the bus keeps on moving...

10 minutes later... The bus arrived at Fred's house honking 2x while stopping.

Fred stood up and said "I have to go now, see you tomorrow."
Sarah replied "ok, see you too." as Fred is leaving the bus.

Fred left the bus while his mother, Cristine, is standing still waiting for him outside the front door, waving.

Cristine asked "how's your day honey?'
Fred answered "school is great mom, and I made a new friend also."
Cristine replied "glad to hear son, let's get inside. I made dinner, and your little sister is also asleep too."

And Fred and his mother went inside the house to eat some dinner. Their dinner is fried chicken, as they eat, they talk also.

Christine asked "what happened at school? Was it fun?"
Fred answered "yes it was. But there some twists but i can handle them. And plus i made a new friend."
Christine replied "well that's very nice."

They finished eating, fred's mother washed the dishes while fred is preparing to sleep. He brushed his teeth and done, went to his room and done, lay down on his bed, looked at his phone. His mother is still watching TV watching lifestyle. She turned off the TV and went to her room. She lay down at the bed and went to sleep. Fred put his phone at the table beside him and went to bed. Ready for the first day of school on monday so he prepares on saturday tommorow.

Meanwhile...
At the school, a man in a cloak roaming around the halls, seeing what happened today. Then he saw fred, marked as the red orange one, his eyes looked like were unbelieved what he saw. He took out a pocketwatch at his pocket and glew red-orange, meaning that guy deserved that power. Went to his locker and put the pocketwatch inside and left.

Next Chapter:
It's Freds first day of classes Fred founds the pocketwatch in his locker. But he is confused about where he got it and found his full name and his grade and section with it. So he did not do anything. But something bad is going to happen.