Moving forward

(Joe's POV)

"What do you want to do today?" Dianne asked as we got our bags together, ready to check out of the hotel.
"I've actually got an idea of what we could do, but only if you want to of course," I said, a little bit nervous to put my thought to her.
She nodded at me to continue.

"Well, I mentioned it a little while ago about how maybe we could move some of your clothes and stuff to mine so you could have more outfits and stuff at mine and stay over easier," I explained hoping she wouldn't think I was being too forward.

"I'd like that Joe," she responded and I smiled as I looked up to meet her gaze and she smiled back.
"Really?" I asked excitedly.
"Really! I love your house and it is easier for training," she replied and I pulled her into a hug kissing her forehead.

"Come on you big sop! Let's go do it," she grinned pulling away and heading eagerly for the door.
"Alright, I'm coming," I said looking around the room to make sure nothing was left.

I rolled my eyes as I saw Dianne's phone still on the bed. This girl!

I picked it up, putting in my pocket before heading out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling up outside my building, I held the door open for Dianne to get out of the car with her bag.
A couple of nights in a hotel and she packs as if it's a two week holiday.

"Thanks," She said before we made our way inside.

"Hey guys," I heard a voice say behind us and we turned around to see Dr Ranj approaching us.
"Hi," we said and Dianne gave him a hug in greeting.
"I loved your dance last night," he said enthusiastically.
"Haha, thanks mate," I said, "we've missed having you around this week!"
"Aww, bless you Joe. And um... did you make it through?" He asked, lowering his voice so as to not be overheard.
"We did yes," Dianne responded proudly.

"Aww, I'm so happy for you guys. Team Joanne," he said and we all laughed.
"So what are you up to today?" He asked curiously with a hint of a smile on his face.
"We're just gonna relax and hang out together for a bit," I answered, playing it cool.
"Ok guys, don't have too much fun," he said, giving us a wink before heading out.

"He knows doesn't he," Dianne said watching him walk away.
"Yeh, I think he does. To be fair, it'd be hard to keep hiding it from him, he is my neighbour," I mused.
"No way, is he really!" Dianne said shocked as we got into the lift.
"What did you think he was doing here?" I laughed.
"Oh yeh! I didn't really think about that," she replied sheepishly and we both giggled.

"He won't say anything, he's a good guy Ranj," I pointed out after we'd both recovered.

Unlocking the front door, we walked in putting our bags at the bottom of the stairs.
"Shall we go and get some lunch and then head over to yours?" I suggested.
"Yeh, I'm starving," Dianne answered.

"Let me just go get changed then and we'll go," I said indicating my joggers I am currently wearing.
"Don't take forever Joesph," she shouted after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so how are we going to do this?" I asked as we entered Dianne's apartment.
"Um, I have a big suitcase which I could just fill with stuff and then we can take that back," she suggested.
"Sounds perfect," I agreed following her through to the bedroom.

I sat on the bed and watched as she opened the wardrobe. My jaw dropped as she pulled out the biggest suitcase I think I've ever seen.
"I think that suitcase is bigger than you Dianne, jeez," I exclaimed, and we both laughed.

"I'm a bit of an over packer. This is what I took with me in the Strictly tour last year, well earlier this year actually," she explained and I gaped at her.
"You took that around the country with you? No wonder you've got muscles," I said and she giggled in response.
"Come on, help me pack!"