Official?

All throughout the rest of the live show and the results show after, I had to hold myself back. My body was literally drawn to Dianne and all I wanted to do was hold her and kiss her again, but not on live television.

Filming couldn't wrap up quick enough and after we'd wrapped up filming, saying our goodbyes to Vick and Graziano in what was a shocking elimination by the judges we headed backstage together remaining glued to each others sides.

We stopped at Dianne's dressing room quickly for her to change and grab her bags before heading back to mine.

"Are you two ever apart?" Stacey asked as we were about to enter Joe's dressing room together.
She had her own bags in hand and seemed to be heading home for the day herself.

"Nope," Dianne replied cheekily.
"Your too funny you too, honestly adorable," Stacey said giving us a look.
I felt myself panic a little but Dianne subtly squeezed my hand calming me down instantly.
It was only Stacey.
"I'm just going to get my stuff then I'm just going to take Dianne to meet my nan," I explained and Dianne nodded.
"And your mum," she added.
"Well yeh, but you've already met Tracey," I noted.
"And I'm going to see her again right, I like your Mum," she said and I gave her a smile.
"Of course, lets get going," I said and we said our goodbyes to Stacey and headed into my dressing room.

"Would you mind packing these stuff into my bag while I get changed?" I asked motioning to my stuff which has scattered over the dressing table and sofa over the day.
"If I must," she sighed in fake reluctant before she began packing my things away.

I quickly changed out of my outfit, glad to be out of these massive trousers I've somehow been stuffed into this week.
"All done," Dianne said zipping my bag up.
"Me too," I said putting my coat on and taking my bag off of her.

"Let's go then," she said eagerly and I chuckled happily. It made me really happy to know Dianne was excited to see my family.

We made our way out and down to the bar where family and friends who had come to see the show were invited to wait for us.
Entering the room, I immediately saw my Mum and Nan chatting away and made my way over to hug them, Dianne trailing behind me.

"I'm so proud, you danced amazing," Mum said pulling me into a hug which I returned happily.
"Thanks, it was the best I've ever danced the waltz," I told her.
"Saving the best till it matters," she said and I laughed happily.
"It's all down to this one," I replied motioning to Dianne who my mum immediately pulled into a hug.

"It's lovely to see you again love, how have you been?" My Mum asked Dianne as I watched happily with my Nan at the side.
"It's lovely to see you again too! It's been a tough week but I've had the best time with Joe so I'm all good," she replied before coming over to give my Nan a hug.
"Hi, I'm Dianne," she introduced herself and I watched as they talked happily, my Nan very interested in seeing Dianne's red hair up close.

"Did you like the dance Nan?" I asked, joining the conversation.
"I though it was very good," she replied.
"Aw, what score would you have given us?" Dianne asked.
"A ten," my nan replied making us cheer.
"Yay, Thanks nan," I said hugging her again.

We all ended up having a drink and taking some pictures before me and Dianne waved goodbye as they left.

I turned to Dianne and saw her yawn into her hand before giving me a sheepish look upon making eye contact with me.
"Sorry," she apologised bashfully.
"It's fine," I said waving her apology off, "Would you like another drink or do you want to head to the hotel?" I asked.
We were both booked into a hotel tonight near Elstree.

"I'm going to head off and go to bed, I'm so tired after this week. You stay if you want though Joe," she replied.
"I'm not bothered about staying if your not. Getting some sleep sounds great right now," I insisted. I didn't really have any desire to stay and hang out tonight and it would be nice to chill out a bit after this rollercoaster of a week.
"If your sure," she questioned and I nodded back.
"I'll order us both a ride back," I said already pulling out my phone.