Chapter twenty-two

"Are you sure?" I asked him and his face dropped.

"I am. With all my heart." He replied. I don't know whether I should trust him or not.

I looked down on the floor, still reluctant on whether I should trust him or not.

"Look Ness. I may have done the stupidest thing you can imagine but I swear....I'll spend the rest of my life making it all up to you." That was probably the most romantic thing he've ever said to me.

I smiled. "I love you Zac."

"Love you too." Then the two of us gave each other a hug.

But that doesn't mean that all circumstances are over.

~1 year later~

"Ness! Ness!! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Zac with excitement in his face. How adorable is he?

"What?"

"You have to see this." He said with excitement in his voice.

I nodded and got up then followed him. I swear Zac's a fast runner. I tried my best to keep up with him.

We were heading to the garage but before he opened the door, he put a blindfold on me.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"It's a surprise for my lady." He replied and I smiled. Zac's been giving me surprises lately.

Then I heard the garage door open and I could feel Zac's hand as he guides me. "Now open them."

I opened my eyes and there was a car in front of me. "Aww. You bought this for me?" I asked him and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah. I bought it yesterday. Do you like it?" He asked. I looked at him with a smiled, "I like it? I love it!" I exclaimed as I gave him a hug.

"Now the only thing we need is marriage and a family." He said and I smiled. I could imagine having a family with Zac. It would be the most wonderful thing to happen.

After the excitement of my new car, Zac decided to bring me to a restaurant for our breakfast. I wonder what's so special today. He seems to be happy and so chirpy. Plus, he seems to be smiling all the time.

The car stopped at a restaurant near the beach. No wonder Zac chose this. He opened his door and I was about to open mine when he stopped me and instead, he opened it for me.

How nice?

"So...here we go." He said with a sigh.

"It's beautiful Zac." I said to him.

"Glad you like it. Now let's go. I reserved a table for us." He grabbed my hand and I followed him.

We were already at the doorstep and I was already at the point wherein I'll turn the doorknob. But Zac stopped me.

"Wait. Let me ask you a question first," he winks at me. "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Are you ready?"

I sighed. "Yes. As long as I'm with you."

That was when Zac opened the door.

"Zac?"

He smiled shyly. "You like it?"

"Of course!"

A/N: Sorry for the long update! Hope you guys enjoyed this one though. I've been busy because of the intrams practices and stuffs. Thank you guys for the support.