Chapter eleven

I still can't get over by the fact that Zac and I just reunited. Especially Stella, who just couldn't stop jumping around. She surely loves Zac.

Today, I have another interview. Zac and I decided that we should keep our relationship as a secret and that we shouldn't tell anyone. Well, Stella already knows. But, still. Zac said that he'll be the one to tell Ashley about it.

Anyways, I have to drive to the studio.

Suddenly, I remembered the necklace. I have been so wreck less lately that I forgot where I put it.

I started to look around for it and it was a great relief that it's still in my bag. I took it out and put it in my pocket.

It's my lucky charm.

I arrived at the studio and to my surprise, it was suddenly swarmed by paparazzi. I made sure to put my hand in my pocket so that whatever happens, the necklace won't fall off.

I continued my way despite being mobbed and I was successful. "Hi Miss Hudgens." A man greeted me with a smile as soon as I arrived. "Hi." I smiled back.

"It's this way." He points me to a direction and I followed it. The studio is so big that it almost looks like that I'm in a maze.

Just then, my phone vibrated. I look at it and it's Zac. I smiled like an idiot to my phone.

From Zac:
Hey. xx

To Zac:
Here in the studio for this interview thing. IM SHAKING!!

"Uhh Miss Hudgens? It's time for you to go." The man interrupts the scene. I glance one more time at my phone to see if he replied immediately but he didn't.

When my name was finally called, I walk in and fans started to scream. I must say that the fans from high school musical never changed at all. I love the fact that they stayed with me all throughout the time.

"Hello there!" The interviewer greeted me with a smile. "Hi." I smiled back.

Both of us sat down together and started the interview. "So...let me start with your love life. Are you currently seeing anyone?" The interview asks.

"Nope. Not at all." I lied but I was smiling.

"Oh really? Are you sure?" She asks. If you're asking, the interviewer's a lady.

"Yeah I am. I'm not seeing anyone ever since...you know." I don't want to mention the name of Mr. Austin Butler again on public. I just....ugh! I just hate remembering the name.

"So....before you dated Austin, you were dating your co-star, Zac Efron." Now that's more like it!

"Yeah."

"So...how was your relationship with him?" She asks.

I was so eager to answer the question. Of course, Zac's my boyfriend. ;)

"Personally, Zac's one of the best guys I've ever met. I mean...being in a relationship with him taught me a valuable lesson about life." I said with a smile and the crowd was like 'awww'.

I was also quite surprised that despite the interviewer asking me questions about relationship and Zac, admitting to them that I'm in a relationship never came to my mind.

"If given the chance to reunite with Zac, would you grab it?" I already grabbed it.

"Sure." I replied.

***

I just finished the interview and now, home sweet home! Stella greeted me with her open arms and her smile.

"Girl....you're such a good liar." She smirks.

"I know I am."

A/N: Now I just realized that updating two books at a time is a pressure. Anyways, Valerie will end soon and a new Troyella fanfic will take over. So stay tune!!