Chapter six

I did not waste time to spend more time in the interview studio. I immediately walk out of it. While going to the garage, someone grabbed my hand and I turn around and it's....Austin.

"What do you want?!" I glare at him. "Can we talk please?" He looks at me in the eye and I roll my eyes.

"No not now. Sorry." Without wasting time, I opened the car door and slammed it shut in front of Austin. I turn the engine on and drove.

Why would I want to reunite with him? Pfft.

I kept on driving but I still couldn't keep Austin out of my mind.

When I arrived at the freeway, I got stuck in a traffic.

This is going to be a long day. I thought to myself.

I just sat in my car, waiting for the cars in front of me to move. I'm so bored.

"Hey." I look over to my right and seen Zac smiling at me. Why is he here? "Hi." I smiled back. "Bored?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I replied in a faint tone. "Well...I saw your interview today." He smiled and I smiled back. "Thanks."

"Although I kind of see in your eyes that someone or something's bothering you." He said and I bit my lip. "Yes. Austin. He was there." I expected him to look jealous but to my surprise, he just laughed.

"Why would you let him bully your mind forever?" He asked me. "It's because I can't get him out of my mind." I replied.

"You know...the first thing you have to do is to move on."

I gave a small laugh before looking at him. "When we broke up, did you move on right away?"

He chuckled and then he sighed. "Personally...I...uhh....it wasn't easy Ness to be honest with you." My heart dropped.

"Okay look....I'm not flirting you or with you or you know....to make you doubt."

I laughed, "I know."

"It's just that...for whatever reason, I suddenly felt bad for leaving you." He said and something in my head is telling me that I should cry or something. But I don't have to. I can't cry in front of Zac.

"You okay? You seem like you're about to cry." He laughed. "I'm fine."

"No you don't seem fine."

"Because-"

"Hey!! Move!!" I was interrupted by a taxi driver telling me to move. I look at my front and I realized that the car in front of me is already way ahead.

"Bye Zac." I waved a goodbye at him and he did the same back before we parted ways.

The main question is....why is he being nice to me?

He acts so calm and cool as if we did not date.

Does he still love me? Maybe not.

While I was driving, my phone rang. I somehow managed to get it out of my bag while my gaze is on the road.

I decided to put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hey...saw your interview." It's Ashley.

"Really? How was it?"

"Are you driving?"

"Yeah why?"

"Okay then...we can talk later." Then she hung up.

What's the point of her call?

I continued driving until I finally reached our house.

"Stell! I'm home!" I called my sister as I put my coat on the hanging rack. She came out wearing only a robe and a towel twisted on her hair while bringing a cup of coffee. I look at he weirdly as I raised an eyebrow. "What the hell?"

"I just took a bath." She said as she takes a drink from her coffee and my jaw hung open.

"Only now??"

"Yeah. Besides, I'm not as busy like you." She rolled her eyes and I nod.

I made my way to the kitchen and Stella followed. I made myself a sandwich. "By the way, I met two people today." I said and Stella looked at me. "Who?"

"Zac and Austin." I answered.

"Really? How did it go?"

"Well....with Austin, it was not quite good. But with Zac...it was fine."

"Why?"

"Zac's cooler than Austin I admit it." I joked and Stella laughed.

A/N: Hi!! School's really bothering me. So....sorry if my updates are going to be short or whatever.