Chapter 13...

Chresanto's POV~

Looking down at her lifeless looking body. She wont wake up. Even though her heart is still beating. She looked as if she was in peace. In a world where she can be herself, where there arent peopke like me. Peopke who taunt her almost everyday. People who wouldnt make her attempt to put herself in her own grave. dead.

I clenched onto the red roses in my hand. "Forget it" i mumbled, throwing them in the trash. I stared down at them, withmy eyes finally watering. Its no use. Its no use to dit here and try to apoligize and think everythings okay. She hates the shit outta me and he boys....and to think she'd forgive me? Please.

I plopped in a chair and laid my head in my hands..aholding back my tears. I wish i could stop. But im too worried about my reputation that....i cant stop. Somethings telling me to...but i listen to the wrong things. Like theres a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.

"Do this to her!" "No Chresanto do this!"" Dont listen to her! Taunt that girl! "No Chresanto!"

I clenched my fists and took a deep breath. All of a sudden, the door opened, sending a cool breeze across my face. "Hello!" A nurse said, walking in with a cart.

I flashed a weak smile and stood up. "Do you need time?" the nurse asked. "Oh no!" i said, shaking my head quickly."i was Actually about to leave". "Do you want me to tell her you were here when she wakes up?" the nurse questioned. "No!" i said, panicking. The nurse jumped alittle. "Y-you dont have to tell her. " i stuttered.i grabbed my phone off the counter. "Okay then" the nurse said, flustered. I smiled and walked out quickly.

I do not want her to tell Nicole i was here. She'd freak out!

I walked quickly down the the steps out the door tothe entrance. I ran to Jacobs car and got it. "Man what took you so long?" he questioned. "Just shut the fuck up and rive!" i said, putting on my seat belt. "Well damn. " Jacob said, starting the engine. He drove off.

Nstausha~

I sat in my chair, looking at the plain white wall in my bedroom. I clenched my hands over the arms of my chair and took a deep breath.

Please dont come back.....oh please.

He hurts me enough. "NSTAUSHA!" dad yelled, sounding aggravated. I sighed and slowly got up, holding my back. I limped downstairs to where dad was sitting in his brown rocking chair. His eyes were narrowed on mine. "Didnt i tell you to pick this shit up?!" he questioned, pointing to the bottle on the floor. "N-no sir-"

"PICK IT UP ANYWAY!" he yelled, picking it ip and throwing it at me. I hit my fave and i fell to the ground, hard. "I want this house cleaned too!" he exclaimed, stepping over me. He walked upstairs, leaving me on the floor. I slowly got up and picked up the bottle.

Fucking nigga.

I walked to the kitchen and threw the bottle in the trash. I went to the sink and turned on the faucet. "Ms. H!" i called, washing the dishes.

Ms. H is my dad's "slut". She practically lives here with us. He only uses her for sex. Almost every night i hear all that moaning and screaming. I cant even go to sleep! I just walk down to the basement where its sound proof and sleep on the little mattress down there. Every morning when im in the kitchen, fixing breakfast or washing dishes, she comes and tells me to fix her something extra. So this morning, since she didn't come, i just called her in.

I saw her walk in with some bootleg leather boots and lingerie. I stared at her, frowning. "What?" she asked, shifting her position. "Did you want breakfast or not?" i questioned, with a little attitude. "Oh! Yeah" she said. "Fix me what you fixin"