Chapter 1: the election

This story starts back in 2016 when Donald trump was first elected.

One day Garfield was watching the news because Jon made him, but when the results for the election came in he saw trump had won. Garfield said, "mark my words, trump! I will get rid of you one day!" When Jon heard this he said, "garfield you better not be plotting against trump, he is the president you know." Garfield said, "this doesn't change anything! I will get my revenge!"

Fast forward to 2019 Garfield has devised a plan to save his nation.

Garfield has his plan and he will dethrone Donald trump even if it's the last thing he does. Garfield said, "i've Got a plan to save America!" Jon replied, "yeah? What is it?" Garfield said, "ok, ok. So, step 1: we thrash them. Step 2: they lose." Jon said, "you really think that will work?" Garfield said, "YES!" Jon replied, "so be it."

Garfield started his trip across the nation by hitching a ride on a train. As Garfield rode on the train he hitched a ride on he ate some lasagna. Garfield eventually fell of the train and met with the penguins of Madagascar. Skipper said, "what's this orange cat doing infront of us?" Garfield replied, "it is I, Garfield!" Skipper said, "Garfield what are you doing here?" Garfield said, "i have come to exact my revenge on Donald trump for taking over the nation!" Skipper said, "well we'll make a good team then." Garfield said, "let's go!"

While Garfield and the penguins made their way to defeat trump, trump discovered their plan. Skipper got a call. Skipper said, "hello?" Donald Trump said in reply, "you penguins better not ruin my presidency!" Skipper said, "I can not let you enact your plan to say the n-word!" Trump said, "we'll see about that." Then hung up. Skipper said, "Donald Trump knows about our plan!" Kawolski said, "what will we do Skipper?" Skipper said, "well with Garfield on our side we may be able to win!" Garfield said, "we'll see in the future."