possessed

It was few days after the incident but no one reminding each other about it and forgetting it in a silence agree. But they know something weren’t left finished. Some of the members realize that there’s a change in the members.

Sungmin who sharing a room with Kyuhyun realize the younger were becoming more weird and exhausted as the day pass. What irk his curiosity more was once he come home to Kyuhyun talking by himself. He tried to ask to the younger about it but Kyuhyun being clueless idiot to him.

They were having a day off that day so Sungmin proceed in talking about it to the leader at the dorm12.

“So you saying something really happen to the maknae?” Heechul who were with Leeteuk become curious and join them.

“Yeah. What if he was possessed? Or even worst something follow him back. He look quite pale after the game end.” said Sungmin worriedly.

“Doesn’t it if anyone who should be possessed was Yesung who were literally the last player left? But he doesn’t do anything weird right?” said Heechul curiously.

Leeteuk look at Heechul uncomfortably “You saying that you want Yesung to be possessed instead, huh?”

“Yah, I didn’t say it that way! I’m just stating the obvious. So what should we do?” ask Heechul.

Leeteuk were thinking the safest way to confirm it, he too was worrying about the maknae when he stumble upon the maknae were staring at nothing sometimes.

“We need to confirm it first. We’ll tell the other first and ask them to help. Including Yesung. I don’t think anything happen to him but just to make sure, we keep an eye to those that affected the most that night. Okay?” said Leeteuk sternly.

************************************

After that they keep watching the members who to them look weird. Yesung was off the list after nothing happen being that he already weird himself. They realize another member who keep dazing off even when they were discussing about schedule. Eunhyuk become more unfocused in his daily tasks, he mess up his laundry so many time and even forgetting his schedules a lot.

The members were once again at the dorm12. Leeteuk decided to take the matter in his own hand. They left Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun with Yesung to babysit them while they discuss more into the matter.

Dorm12

The members watching their leader who keep pacing back and forth in front of them for a few minutes now. Heechul who become irritated with his friend decided to ‘calm’ him down.

‘Plak’

“Sit.” said Heechul sternly. Leeteuk holding his bruised head,wincing at the amount of love given to his head. He went to the couch and sit between Siwon and Donghae.

“What should we do? You guys see it by yourselves right how both of them react nowadays?” said Leeteuk . Others were agreeing and nodding at the leader.

Ryeowook keep with his phone as he getting report from Yesung who taking care of the two members. He was glad his hyung didn’t affected in any way as he was the most worried member after the incident. 

“How’s the kids?” Shindong ask after looking at Ryeowook finishing messaging Yesung.

“They are fine. It just that Yesung-hyung felt uncomfortable with them and ask us to finish soon.” said Ryeowook,sighing at the poor hyung. 

They continue with the discussion for few hours now. They come to a conclusion on getting a shaman or a spiritual guider to come to the dorm, the next thing they have to do is convincing the manager in helping them.