"Bethany." The woman cried out, keeping her sight on the sky. "My name's Bethany."

Hunter smiled and let go of her face, backing away a bit. "How old are you Bethany?" She asked, taking a swig of the alcohol.

   "24." She choked out.

   "Do you have any kids?"

   "No— no. It's just me."

Hunter sighed and placed the bottle onto the ground before peeling off her jean jacket. Her face dropped all emotions and it started a fire of fear in Bethany's body. "Wh-what's happening? What are you going to do to me?" Bethany cried, pulling on the stick frantically.

Hunter checked the time once again. She had to meet everyone in a little while to train for the newborn battle. It was also when she'll see Winston again after a sleepless night. Her gums were aching and she desperately needed to feed before she did any fighting today. She tied her hair back into a ponytail and peered over to Bethany, a sinister look swimming in her eyes.

The tears came back and she found herself pulling on the stick even harder. She knew she was going to die, but that didn't mean she still couldn't try to save herself. "Please." She whimpered, "Let me go."

Hunter rolled her eyes and walked back over to her, "I can't. You know too much, but that's my fault." Bethany nearly dropped to her knees, her cheeks burning red and the blood around her palm hardening. "Please, I won't- I won't tell anyone. Just please. Don't kill me please." She begged, holding onto Hunter's arm like her life depended on it, which it did.

The hybrid sighed and pushed all of Bethany's hair to the side, leaving her neck wide open. Normally, a human was not on the menu, she refused to feed on them. But now she was desperate, and she couldn't find a reason why she shouldn't help herself. There was not a shred of humanity screaming at her to stop, all she saw was green lights. "I'm sorry but I can't trust you."

Bethany sobbed loudly and her body wavered. She could pass out if she wanted to, but the fear and adrenaline wouldn't let her let go. Hunter inhaled deeply and a grin appeared on her face. Smell has taken over her senses and she no longer cared about Bethany's cries.

   "Plus, I'm starving." Hunter sighed. Bethany's tears stopped and her eyes lock onto Hunter's mouth where sharp fangs grew out. It was hypnotizing, to see something you spent your entire life believing was fake. As soon as Hunter's teeth sank into Bethany's neck, the blonde couldn't find it in her to scream anymore. Her throat was already hoarse and she stopped trying to break free. She was doomed and that was that.

Bethany's warm blood slid into Hunter's mouth quickly, the sweet metallic taste dancing on her tastebuds. It was different than animal blood, addictive. Her hands grip onto Bethany's limp arms and she continues to feed, letting the stray drops drip down her chin.

All it took was Winston finding out about her to drive her off the rails. With the entire town of Forks in danger, Edward and Jacob loving her, and Victoria preying on her, the pressure finally crushed her down.

When there was nothing left, Hunter unlatched her mouth from her neck and immediately pulled the stick out from the dead blonde's hand. She killed someone. For the second time since she's turned, she murdered an innocent human.

Hunter's hands shook violently, a wave of emotions finally hitting her. The strongest one she felt was hunger. She wanted to do it again, to feed on another human. It was stronger than she thought it'd be, as if she were high off drugs. "Okay." She whispered frantically, lifting Bethany's lifeless body. She looked around in search for a hiding place but there couldn't be one for miles.