𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

✩🍪༄🌺

        ・ 。゚

・ 。゚. ☽ °.

☆: *

.☽ .*
・。・ : *

:✧。・

:. * ✰ :☆ ゚.

・ 。゚.

messages between
honey bear🧸 and my love💗

my love💗

hey babe

honey bear🧸

hey daniel <3

what's up?¿

my love💗

you free today?

honey bear🧸

always for you💓

my love💗

well if that's the case

then would you like to
go out with me today?

honey bear🧸

no

my love💗

wait what?¿

honey bear🧸

yoU GOT PRANKED🥳🤪

my love💗

🤯😔😡

noT FAIR

honey bear🧸

weLL

SUCKS TO SUCK🥵

my love💗

hey corbyn can you cancel
the surprise i had for kin

she won't be needing it

honey bear🧸

hoLD UP

WHAT

my love💗

oOPS WRONG
NUMBER😎

honey bear🧸

we'll settle this later

what time are you
picking me up

my love💗

7:00

i'll see you then love 💕

honey bear🧸

see you soon darniel🥰

ooPs typo

my love💗

jUST GO GET READY
WOMAN

honey bear🧸

baCK OFF HATER
BACK OFF

my love💗

goOD BYE

honey bear🧸

*slams door*

third person

MCKINLEY FRANTICALLY looked through her closet, trying to find something to wear for her date that night. she looked over at her bed where her best friend was sat. "hey scout, can you help pick out an outfit for tonight? i'm going out with daniel," she asked the brunette.

"of course." scout jumped up and began looking through her best friend's closet. "here try this on," she said, handing her a pair of jeans and a graphic tee. after several more outfits, the two had finally settled on one.

and just in time because their doorbell rang a few minutes later. "mckinley! your boyfriend is here," her little sister serenity yelled from the front door. mckinley rolled her eyes as she tugged her shoes on and hurried out of her bedroom. "coming ren!" she called.

she arrived at the front door just as daniel was stepping inside the apartment. "hey daniel!" she said giving him a hug. "hey kin, you ready to go?" he stepped back to look at her for a second, "and you look amazing by the way." A blush spread across the girl's cheeks as she said, "yeah let me just grab my bag and we can leave."

the couple stepped out of the apartment together a few minutes later, hand in hand. the boy led his girlfriend to his car and they drove off.