𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES

Start from the beginning

Coming out a few seconds later in a yellow shirt, tucked into her jeans she was currently wearing, she walked out of the cubical towards the sink. "Why were you drinking?" She asked as she washed her hands, looking to him through the mirror, watching as his eyes widened a bit. "Umm, I was getting nervous and thought it would make Kory drop the question." He replied, pushing her hair to the side having a hand hold it down while she leaned down to drink from the sink, attempting to relieve the bile taste in her mouth.

"What question?" She asked turning around leaning against the sink, he began to fumble over his words. "What happened to you being sick?" He finally got some words out, raising one of her perfectly shaped eyebrow. "I guess vomiting got it all out of my system 'cause I feel like a million bucks but let's not change the subject. What was question Garfield?" She asked him, he didn't answer instead he avoided eye contact.

She rolled her eyes pushing herself off the sink about to walk out of the bathroom, quiet angry at Garfield, he always told her everything, he never lied to her and she never lied to him and he wasn't telling her and that made a sinking feeling take over her stomach. Garfield was panicking, he didn't know what to do what to say, he hated her being mad at him so he panicked, grabbing her arm and pulling her into him until his lips were on her lips, his eyes were closed tightly while hers were wide open, Garfield still holding her wrist, before Maeve could return the kiss, Garfield pulled away his eyes wider then sauce pans. "Oh my god. I don't know why I did that." He said, panic taking over his emotions again, letting go of her wrist, her wrist staying in place. "Why did you kiss me?" She said just above a whisper. "I didn't mean to." She studied his face and she saw his tell. "Lie." she mumbled stepping closer to him slowly. "W-what! No, that's-why would I lie."

She took a step closer to him looking him in the eyes, her blue eyes staring into his brown ones. "Why. Did. You. Kiss. Me." She asked, spacing out her words watching as his mouth became agape, opening and closing as if he were a fish. "C-cause I um....." She could see he was struggling to talk, fumbling over his own words like he had forgotten to talk, the two were incredibly close, their noses almost touching as they stare into each other's eyes.

"You kids in he... oh." The Garfield shoots away from Maeve once Kory came in, Maeve staying in her current spot, looking at Kory with a look. "Whats going on here?" She asked with a smirk. Maeve looked to Garfield with a small glare. "Absolutely nothing." She grumbled snatching her bag off the floor, walking past Kory back to her original seat.

Asmall smile came upon her lips, bring her fingers to her lips, the feeling ofhis lips against hers, as quick as it was, was something she had only dreamedof.

YASSSSS!!!!!! they kissed, tbh i really hate this chapter, but it had to be done, but on the plus side i have a good idea for a scene in a coming up chapter.

i watched this one shot show on netflix its called love death + robots i think and its sooo good my favourite one is the werewolf one!!!! MAKE A MOVIE OF THAT PLEASE!!!! I NEED CONTEXT ON IT!!

WATCH GOOD GIRLS OML SOOO GOOD!!!

^^^^ I  LOVE RIO OML YASSS. 

i ship him with beth no matter what anyone says ALWAYS WILL BE SHIPED!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH 

i recommend it!!!