𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES

Start from the beginning

⛧彡

Maeve hated how she felt, she felt weak, groggy and so tired she hadn't even thought about her powers. Currently back in her pooh bear crop-top and blue jeans she had her feet kicked up resting on the chair next to Kory's, scooted down as far as she could go on her chair so she could lie down, Garfield offered his shoulder or lap, but she didn't want to get him sick, so she said no.

Maeve pushed herself up on the chair with a grunt. "Here, let me help." "I'm fine Gar!" She snapped at the boy who tried to grab her arms wanting to help her up, so she didn't stain herself. Garfield was taken back, she had never once called him that, but she wanted to not rely on him, she didn't want to be weak.

She stood up from the chair walking passed Garfield. "Where are you going?" He asked ready to stand up. She looked to her shoulder to him. "To the toilet, want to come?" She replied causing him to sit back down, sinking in his chair slightly, watching as she walks away.

"Do you think she's mad at me?" Garfield asked, crossing his arms. "Why would she be mad at you. She's just sick and grumpy." Kory replied. "At the asylum when I attacked that guy, maybe I freaked her out or even scared her." Garfield said. "Maybe it freaked you out." She said to the green haired boy.

Kory sighed leaning forward. "How did it feel?" She asked. "Weird." He replied, he did a slight pause, "I didn't hate it." "Good, you shouldn't, it's a part of who you are." The magenta haired woman said. "I killed him." He stated. "He could've killed you..... Don't ever be ashamed of defending yourself."

"When I'm the tiger, it's not completely me it's like I'm inside something controlling it, but it has control too, but it has this liking for Maeve, like even when it takes control, it listens to her." He said. "You and Maeve have something in common: Your both leaning how to control your abilities, that creates a connection between you two." Garfield leans back a bit nodding his head. "You wanna make-out with her don't you?" Kory asked bluntly. "What? N-n-no" He said chuckling at the end, a smile making a way to his face. "It's perfectly natural kissing." "I'm not comfortable talking about this."

"You're getting agitated." She chuckled. "Yeah, you think." Garfield replied causing her to laugh.

"Can I have that?" He asked quite loudly. "Sure, apparently it helps." He swung the alcohol back, causing his mouth to go agape at the burn, trying not to cough. "Or not." She added before he grunted trying to stop the burning. Kory looked over his shoulder seeing the man no longer there. "Stay here." She stated walking away.

Continuing to make faces, his phone buzzed, pulling it out seeing Maeve's contact picture, which was off them both, he was giving her a piggyback. He smiled at the photo answering it, placing the mobile device on his ear.

"Hey." He said. "Can you come to the girl's bathroom." She whispered. He sat up frowning his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked. "I was sick, and it got on my shirt." She mumbled clearly embarrassed, he chuckled rolling his eyes. "Yeah." He replied before the line went dead indicating she had hung up, grabbing the bag she had been carrying around with her since they went with the group, standing up and leaving the table, ignoring what Kory said a few seconds ago about him staying put, without realising, he began to wobble, giggling at his actions before pushing the door to the girl's bathroom open seeing the stalls. "Maeve." He sang.

The bathroom stall opened revealing Maeve's head, she extended her arm wanting the bag once Garfield was close enough she grabbed the bag, frowning her eyebrows. "Have you been drinking?" She asked looking at him since he was standing to her side, he could see most of her body through the slightly open door, he looked up to the roof, avoiding looking at the girl who wasn't wearing a shirt, only a bra. "Only one." He mumbled. She shook her head, chuckling to herself as she closes the door, locking it.