🦋14🦋

Carti👀

Naps are always a way for me to get away from what's going on. Of course tho, this nigga Pierre burst in my room. "Carti bro look!" He said. "Nigga what!?" I said. He showed me a picture. At first I thought it was Tear but I must be wrong. I wipe my eyes. "Holy shit that's Tear?" I said. "Yah bruh she said everything for you, my nigga you better bring yo ass back to L.A" Pierre said. I laughed. It's been a while since I had sex. "She gone have to wait I need to get right Pierre" I said. "Mmm well if you don't hit it I will" He said. I smacked him upside his head. "Nigga that's my bestie if you forgot , she mine and mine only" I said getting up. Ain't no way in the world I'm letting Pierre smash her. Over my dead body.

I get up and take a shower. I high key got turned on by that picture. I'm not even gonna lie I wanted her so bad back in L.A. I need to get right fr. I went to my friend house to get unhooked. He has this like special thing that got him unhooked in four days. I was gonna do that and get right back on track. I was working on new music too anyways. I was gonna make my comeback soon and ask out Tear. I know for a fact she will say yes too.
* * *

It was about 2 in the morning and I was watching some shows on Netflix cause I was bored. Pierre run my room. "Yoooo Tear wants to ft!" He said. "Bruh what for real?" He said. "Ya she hit me up on Twitter asking if I knew of You was ok" he said, "of course I said yes thinking she was just gonna go away but she wanna ft". "Just answer don't show me tho and don't let her know I'm here" I said. "Ok" he said. He called her and she answered. "Sup Tear" He said. "Hey Pierre I was just calling to see if Carti was good I don't know if you know exactly where he is" she said. Her voice sounded so helpless. She was truly worried about me. "Yeah I know where he is, he good" he Pierre said. "Ok cause we got into it last time I saw him and um... he didn't seem like himself and I've never seen him like that before and I just didn't know what to do" she said. I covered my mouth. I wanted to say sum so bad. "He uh, he's just going through something" Pierre said, "I can't promise you if he'll be back tho." I nodded as Pierre knew just what to say. "Well if you ever get in contact with him again, tell him that I miss him and I know he didn't mean anything he did that night. I just want him to know that I'm not mad but if anything I'm concerned" she said, "also tell him that I spoke to my dad , he'd be really happy about that". I could hear her smile. As loud as it was. "Ok I will, I'll have to call you later tho" he said. "Alright I understand , thanks again" she said. "No problem girl, bye" he said. "Bye" she said and Pierre hung up.

"Dang" Pierre said. "I know bruh. Like I said she genuinely doesn't have a mean bone in her body" I said. "You need to cuff that bruh, she wasn't even mad at you! No attitude or nothing" Pierre said. "I will cuff her, I just gotta think of how" I said.