🦋10🦋

4 days later

Tear💧

  I was getting my nails done with Cher which I hadn't gotten acrylics nails in a year. I got purple put it was a metallic purple since she had used the metallic powder. I loved them. Cher got her nails the same so we could twin. "Hey you going to the celebrity sleep over tonight?" She said. "Somebody has to invite you right?" I said. "I thought Carti would've invited you" Cher said. "Well if he didn't it doesn't matter"  I said. I respected Carti's space. Lately me and Carti never hung out at night. He was always doing something which I had no idea what. I minded my own business when it came to his nightly duties. I know he wasn't with no girl because he said he stopped fucking with hoes after the one hoe he had, had gotten an STD and after they hooked up and he got a call from the doctor. He doesn't have it but he has to take medicine to prevent him from getting one. That's was like two weeks ago though things could be different.
                                       * * *

Later on at like 8 Carti comes knocking at my door. "Hey Carti" I say. "Surprise visit" he said coming in. "What's up with you?" I said. "Nothing just wanted to see you" He said. This made me blush a bit but I hid it. "So- I um what you wanna do" I said. "Chill" He said. Pulling out some weed. I sighed. "Fine I'll smoke wit you" I said. "You wanna come with me to this dumb sleepover, I need a plus one" he said. "I mean sure" I said. "Alright well lets smoke this real quick cause it start at nine thirty" he said. I nodded. He rolled it up and we started smoking. After five puffs I was higher than a kite. "Whew is it hot in here" I said about to take my shirt off. "Woahh" He said pulling my arms down, "stop what your doing". I nodded. It was nine fifteen and I started to pack my stuff. He brought some shorts and an outfit for tomorrow. I went into the bathroom to change. I wore my hair down with the bangs. My outfit was some tan leggings, a black crop top showing some underboob, and some matching tan Gucci shoes carti has bought me.  I brought my Velvet shorts and an outfit for tomorrow. "You ready?" He said looking me up and down. "Of course bro" I said. We pulled up to the spot and Uzi, Rocky, Tyler, Frank, Cher, YBN Almighty Jay, YBN Nahmir, YBN cordae, Chief Keef,  Rihanna, Kali uchis, Yara shahidi, Zendaya, Sahlt, and SZA was there. I pulled out my camera
🎞 Tape Eight🎞

It was a kinda big sleepover but it looked like it was finna be lit. Everyone greeted me and Carti. We took a group picture and I posted it. "You look cute" Yara said to me. Rocky and Rihanna were too busy booed up to notice me. We ate some food and danced to some music while taking more pictures. Drinks were passed around. The sleepover was in Rihanna mansion so of course we had everything provided for us. "Now time for spin the bottle bitches!!!" Rihanna said coming back from an obvious sex session with Rocky. Her hair was all fuzzy and her lip stick was smudged which it never was. Plus Rocky looked a little high off love. We gather around. People had of course to kiss so I turned my camera off for the night. Rocky and SZA kissed which had Rihanna feeling some way. Kali and me kissed which was weird. Sahlt and Jay kissed which was awkward as hell. "My turn"Rihanna said. It landed Uzi. "Come here girl" Uzi said. They tongue kissed. Everyone was kinda grossed out by that. Uzi spun it and it landed on Zendaya. "Mm ok" she said. Uzi grabbed her throat and aggressively kissed her. Everyone was shook. "Okayyyy" Cher said. Zendaya spun it and it landed on carti. They pecked each other.Carti spun it.

It landed on me. Everyone was shook as fuck and got silent.

"Oouuu" Cher said. "This a good ting Tear" Rihanna said. "Uhh" I said. Carti kissed my cheek keeping it respectful. "Aww come on" Nahmir said. "Yeah that don't count" Cordae said. "Y'all can do better" Rocky said. "We not moving on till y'all go" Kali said. I grabbed carti and kissed him. So much was going through my head. We made out for at least 15 seconds. Feeling every kiss. He put his hand from the back through my hair to my chin. "This like watching the notebook, where's my popcorn" SZA said. Everyone laughed.  Me and Carti broke away. "I knew that was gone happen" he said grinning. I was horny as shit now. Please it's been like 2 years since I had sex so imagine how that feels. "Y'all definitely got sum going on" Rihanna said. "Lets move on, ion wanna press then bout it" Rocky said. We moved on and the game slowly died down. We was now finna go to sleep cause it was like 4 am. I laid my blanket down. I was hella embarrassed so I was silent. Everyone was starting to cool down. Carti comes over to me. Not to mention he has no shirt on and just some shorts. "Hey you good?" He said. "Yeah" I said. "You don't have to be embarrassed everyone kissed ours was just a little... different" he said. He rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah it just feels kinda awkward now" I said. "It's ok cause we just friends right?" He said. "Yeah, duh" I said. We were silent for a second. "Anyways I'm tired so..." I said. "Oh yeah I'll leave you to it, see you later" he said. I waved. He went over to his spot. I laid down and slept.