🦋8🦋

The next day...

Carti👀*

        I'm over my boy Uzi's house. We was rolling up. "Yo Uzi?" I said. "Wassup" he said. "Did you ever like fall in love after Brittany?" I said. "Kinda yeah" he said, "why?". "Cause I think I am" I said. "You falling in love?" He said. I nodded. "With who?" Uzi said. "She's outgoing and she just amazes me everyday. She out here doing what she loves and I just admire her for that" I said. "Tearra?" He said. I nodded. "I think so" I said. "Man you high as hell if you think y'all gone date" Uzi said,"she don't like rappers". "Yes she does just not rappers like us" I said, "she let me kiss her a while ago". "mm man all I'm saying is don't jump into it, you young  my nigga go fuck hoes or sum leave her heart alone" Uzi said. "Right" I said. Me and Uzi finish up business and I go home. I take myself a fat ass nap.
                                      * * *

      I wake up to my phone going off. It's Tear. "Hey Carti did you want to go to the Dragon place today?" She said. "Yeah" I said. "Did I wake you up or something?" She said. She must of heard my voice. "Yeah but it's cool I've been sleep for three hours, I'll pick you up." I said. "Thanks Carti" she said. "See you ten minutes" I said. "Aight bye" she said. "Bye" I said and hung up. I took a shower and put some of my Gucci cologne on and a simple outfit consisting of a Gucci red tee and black jeans. I had my black Gucci shoes on too. I was Gucci-ed down today🤤. All that shit I said about Tear earlier was true. I'm just not one to ask a girl out. Iggy hit ME up. Every girl I been wit has always came on to me never the other way around. I get in my car and ride out to her crib.

        I get there and text her to come out. She looks good as usually. She has on a tight black skirt and a black turtleneck bodysuit. Her hair in a bun but she still has her bangs out. "You ready" she says. "Oh, yeah" I say. "You smell good, what is that Gucci?" She says. "Yeah" I say laughing. I gotta chill ion want to catch feelings. "You in a good mood today" she said. "Ya I know" I said. We drove to the Dragon place.

      I held the door open for her. I was just trynna he kind. It's hard though cause it's like she bad and she don't know it. She was just sitting and it was like she didn't know she was smiling. Iggy always has that resting bitch face. Anyways, I would never compare her to Iggy. She not even on that scale.

"What would you guys like?" The cashier said. "We would like the cherry dragon breath" I said. We got the order and then sat down. She turned on her camera so we could vlog it.
   🎞Tape Six🎞

"Hey guys I'm back with Carti again" Tear said. She talked some more and then turned the camera towards me and I waved. "Go ahead try yours" she said. I picked a ball up with my chopsticks. I ate it and that shit came out my nose. She started laughing. She turned the camera around and ate hers. I started laughing cause her laugh was contagious. I've been meaning to tell her that I wanted to take her to one of my concerts in Mexico next week and we were gonna spend the night there. "Hey can you cut your camera off for a second I wanna talk to you bout something" I said. She turned her camera off. "Aight wassup" she said. "You wanna come to Mexico with me?".