🦋1🦋

^^Girl Above is Tearra (Tear) and she's not white she's actually mixed so if she says the N word in this story don't be shook^^
READ THE INTRODUCTION, IT'S CRUCIAL

Introduction
About 16 months ago, I met the most kind, fun, and honest person. He was my friend who for a short time was my boyfriend. Things drove us apart, but every now and then I still like to look at those tapes hoping that one day he'll contact me again. This is the story of me and Playboi carti from start to end...
Introduction Over

Tear💧

         "Girl bye you have no idea what your talking about" my best friend Cher reminded me. I had some other friends too but Cher was like my sister. She's been there for me since I moved out to California for college 5 years ago. I just graduated early this year majoring in Photography and now I take images and sell them to magazines. I make a good amount doing this too. Me and Cher were talking about some rappers that I didn't have any idea about. "I'm just saying, non of these rappers will compare to Tupac" I said. "You haven't even tried listening to any of them" Cher said. "I've listened to Drake" I said trying to prove a point. "Everyone's listened to Drake" Cher said giving me a "duh" look. "It's my opinion Cher, they all suck" she said. "Well whatever your still coming with me to work this studio session" Cher said. Cher's dad had recently handed down his studio to her. Her dad said "She's 25 anyway she can handle it". She was going to record some music for some rappers now and wanted me to come. I agreed to come with her in support.
* * *
We pull up to the studio which her father had taken nice care of. She set things up and stated that they would be here in about 20 minutes. I pulled out my phone and was about to listen to some of my 90s music. This was all I listened to. I took out one headphone so I could ask Cher a question. "Who's all coming anyways?" I said. "Playboi Carti, Asap Rocky, and tomorrow we are gonna work with Frank Ocean" Cher said. "Ouuu Frank" I said. Frank Ocean was the only new generation person I admired. I didn't listen to him that much but I do really like his Channel Orange album.

We hear knocks on the door and I suppose those are the rappers. All of them walk in. I stay on my phone but out the corner of my eye I look at them. Cher gives them a hug and makes small talk about the Studio session. "Who's this?" Rocky says referring to me. "I'm Tearra" I say. "People call her Tear" Cher says. "You can call me Tearra though" I say correcting her giving her a "bitch I don't know them like that" look. Rocky scoffs a bit. "So you all that huh?" Rocky says. I nod and sit back down.

         I see Carti out the corner of my eye just sitting in a chair silent as hell. I get out of my chair to join Cher by the controls. Rocky gets up too and I can feel his eyes burning. I know he's staring at me.

"You ready Rocky?" Cher says not making eye contact with him but with the controls. "Yes indeed" he says winking at me. I roll my eyes.

         He starts to record a song that I have no idea about what he's doing. I get bored and sit down back in the chair across from Carti who's just waiting. I turn on my TLC playlist and Creep comes on. He looks at my screen and smirks with a tiny laugh. "You like them?" I said. He nodded. "That's all my mom listened to" Carti said. His voice was soothing. "This is all I listen to 90s music" I said. "You don't listen to Rap do you?" He said. I shake my head. "Well 90s rap" I say correcting him. "What's your name again?" He says. "Tearra" I say. "Do you know who I am?" He says. "Kinda" I say, "You made that Magnolia song". He laughed. "Yeah" said. "What's the deal with him?" I say pointing a thumb to Rocky. Carti shakes his head. "Likes anything with legs and long hair"Carti said. I laughed. "Your more than that tho trust me he goes for desperate hoes" he says. I nod. "What's your real name?" I say. "Jordan" he says. "What you here to record?" I say. "Whatever's on my mind" he says. I nod. "You seem like a thinker" I say. "That's what I was just doing" he says. I look back at Cher. "Well I'll let you get back to that, nice meeting you" I said. He waved with awkward smile. Something about him just seems so, sad. I sit in the seat next to Cher and watch her do her work.
* * *
After about an hour and a half Rocky was done. "You wanna get in their Tear?" Cher said. "Duh" I said. Me and Cher used to always sing. In the studio when her dad was done with his clients. Cher always said I had a nice voice. "So into you?" Cher said knowing I loved to sing that song by Tamia. I nodded. She turned on the instrumental. I started singing and Rocky and Carti turned their heads. I started to sing the chorus after the first verse. "I really like what you've done to me, I can't really explain, I'm so into to youuuuu" I sang. I sang the whole thing. " Danm Tear you get better every year" Cher said. I laughed. Rocky smiled at his phone. "What are you smiling for?" I said to him. "Oh nothing" he said. "Nice job" Carti says to me as he inters the studio. Little did I know Rocky had posted a 20 second video of me singing the chorus to that song, to his Instagram story...