🦋7🦋

Some weeks later...

Tear💧

Me and Cher were in the mall doing our regular shopping thing. She was picking out stuff for her self since I had pretty much done all the shopping I had wanted to and had already spent 500 dollars💀. She was looking at some dresses. Her and this rapper named YBN almighty jay were going on a date later tonight. I had met him last week and he's actually pretty funny. As we were getting in the car, Cher had earlier mentioned that we were going to the studio. "Guess who we going to the studio with" she said. "Frank?" I said. "No Carti" she said. "Where has he been?" I said, "I mean I know he's busy but damn". "Did he ever text you?" Cher said. "Nah" I said lying. The day after he kissed me he texted me saying he was sorry for his behavior and that it was unprofessional. Unprofessional? Really? I thought we were friends. Anyways me and him are just friends still and he even texted me to check up on me a few days ago. I guess my crush on him is overdue.

We pull up to the studio and Carti was already in there. Cher gave him a hug and so did I. As Cher was getting the studio ready for recording I decided to make small talk with him. "How's things been going?" I said. "Great, you?" He said smiling. "Good" I said, "why you smiling?". "Cause I get to talk to you" He said. "Thanks Carti" I said. "No problem" He said. He smiled at me and got up. They recorded and Carti gave me permission to go live while he was recording just incase he was recording something special. I went live and I became too live. "They loving Carti Cher" I said. I was on live just answering some question and then soon Carti stopped and came over. "Hey y'all"he said sitting down putting an arm around me. "This dude Carti song like he from Texas" I said. "New music on the way"I said. He started to read the comments. "Carti you smashing?" he said reading one of the comments out loud laughing, "no". He got up. "See y'all made him leave" I said, "we gotta go anyways so bye to the live Cher" I said turning around the camera. I was going live on Twitter. "Bye" she said. I ended it. "Carti?" I said. "Ya" He said. "Wanna... go on an adventure" I said with a smirk. He smiled. "Let's go" He said. We said bye to Cher and left to go to the city.

We get in his Car and drove to them city. We look at all the tall buildings. " I forgot to ask you" Carti said. "What?" I said. "Where you from?" He said. "Seattle" I said, "Not too far from my dad with me being here". "Where's your mom?" He said, "never mind that sounds too personal". "Nah it's cool she's in London, she split up with my dad two years before I left for college, she calls me every now and then" I say. "Oh" he says. "You ready for what we finna do" I say. "Nah whats gonna happen?" He says. "We are doing personal interview and we are gonna ask people to rate me one to ten, classic YouTube shit" I said, "accept you will be asking them to". "That's it, that's easy" he said. "We gonna explore the city after theirs this dragon ball ice cream place and I want to try it" I said. "Mm if it tastes like that fucking eel I'm out" he says, "worst shit I've ever tasted". I laugh.

We get to the place and I pull my camera out as we walk to this bench in the middle of San Francisco.
🎞Tape Five🎞

" Hey guys I know it's been a while since me and Carti have recorded but we here now and thats all that matters" I said. "Periodt" He said, "is that what y'all girls be saying?". I laughed. We did some interviews and the results were in. "So she got one 6 one 8 two 9's and four 10's " Carti said. "That's right" I said grabbing the camera and winking. "Don't gas her up y'all her head big as it is" Carti said. I pushed him. "What I tell you bout pushing" he said. He picked me up. "Carti oh my god people staring" I said. He carried me all the way to the bench. "Sit yo ass down" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Anyways y'all I'm finna end this so I can beat this boy ass" I said a panned the camera towards him and he gave the camera a "who?" look. "Aight bye y'all" I said signing off.