🦋9🦋

Tear💧

I had agreed to go with Carti to his concert in Mexico. Apparently it was like a YouTube event this in Cancun. I was fine with going because I had never been out the country before and I was exited to go. You would think I have because of where my mom is from. My mom is Filipino and my dad is black. How I turned out so white, I don't know to be honest. We were gonna fly there on his friends jet but then we also had a two hour drive to the hotel. We were gonna leave at 2. It was currently 11:02 and I had just woken up from a much needed rap. I finished packing my necessities and Cher was gonna come over to spend time with me before I left. She's a real ass friend. I here a knock on the door and I guess that's her.

"Hey girl" she said. "Wassup" I said. "Nun much I was just leaving Jays house" she said. Her and YBN Almighty Jay were exclusive now. "Aww you and your boo" I said teasing her. "Girl bye" she said. "What was y'all doing this late" I said. She smirked. "Awww shit, I knew you edges was looking fucked up for a reason" I said. She mugged me. "I'm just playin they look fine" I said, "not". "Better than yours girl you look like Velma from scooby doo with them dark glasses" she's said. "I think I look cute" I said frowning. "I'm just playin yeah you cute girl and you know it" she said. "I know I'm bad" I said laughing, "nah I'm just playin". We watched a movie and soon it was time for her to go.

I went up stairs and grabbed my luggage so I could bring it downstairs. Then I get a text from Carti saying he was outside.

I open the door to head out and Carti came in helping me with my luggage. "Thanks" I said. "Your welcome" he said.

"You ready?" He says as I buckle in my seat belt. "Yeah" I said. "Let's go then" he said.

We get on the plane and Uzi was on there too. "Hey Tear" Uzi said as I got my stuff situated. "Hey Uzi, how you been?" I said. "Good, good" he said. I nodded and put my headphones in. "What you listen to?" Carti says. I show him my phone. "Ohhh you listening to me?" He said. "Trying to" I said. He gave me a mean looks. "I'm just playing, but you know I'm more of a slow song time person especially when it comes to 90s music" I say. "Hmm, I'll keep that in mind" he says. What does he mean by that. Me and him were doing our own shit and soon enough I had fell asleep.
* * *

I woke up laying Carti's shoulder and he was laying on my head. I don't move my head though cause he's sleeping. I take a Snapchat and post it. I know people are gonna have their shit to say but whatever we just friends. That's why I captioned it "look at bro sleep" so people wouldn't get the wrong idea. We land and soon Carti wakes up. "Sorry I was sleep on you" He said. "It's cool I fell asleep on you first anyways I decided to let you sleep, you needed all the rest you could get" I said. He grinned a bit. "Thanks yo" he said. "No problem" I said.

We drive to the hotel and and take out my camera on the trip.
🎞Tape Seven🎞

"Hey guys me and Carti are almost at the hotel and today we have a special guest" I said. Before I panned the camera. "Can I put you on the camera?" I said to Uzi. "Of course" He said. "Look y'all it's the one and only" I said. I turned the camera. Uzi did his iconic laugh. "Yo girl want me, yo girl want me, YAAaaAa, gang shit" he said. "I think he's high y'all or drunk, one of the two" I said. We were singing songs in the car and I was still recording while doing so. Soon we got to the hotel and I vlogged that too. I shut the camera off for a second tho so I could change and talk to Carti. "Hey Cartiiii" I said in a begging voice. "Uh oh what you want now" he said laughing. "Can you take me to get a Medusa piercing, I wanted to get it while I'm here" I said. "Ya I'm finna take a nap first tho and then I'll take you" He said. "Thanks Carti" I said hugging him. "Lemme go to sleep" he said laughing as I let him go. I took a shower and changed into some black biker shorts a orange tank bodysuit and black fanny pack from my shoulder to my hip. I put my hair in a bun with my bangs out and did my edges. I was never gonna cut my bangs I loved them too much.
* * *

Carti woke up and got dressed. "Okay I see you wit the fanny pack." He said. I laughed. "Lets take a mirror picture we both look fly as hell" I said doing a smooth turn around. "You EXTRA extra" he said. He came over and let me take it with him. I posted it. "Remember to tag me shawty" he said. "Gotchu" I said. "Aight you ready" he said "Yessss" I said.

We hopped in his car and drove to this recommend place that I had been looking at and did my research on( very important when getting a tattoo or piercing). I laid down as the guy got me ready. "Now it's gonna hurt a little more than a regular piercing but that's normal and it's gonna take about two weeks or more for the swelling to stop and like a good year and a half to heal completely but even with ear piercings it technically takes like 9 months so that's normal" he said. I nodded he started piercing and it hurt so bad but Carti held my hand. "Aww shit it looks good" Carti said. "This hurts so bad" I said. I'm not even gonna lie I started to cry. "Don't cry" he said hugging me, "it's over". I wiped my tears away. "I'll be at the register when your ready to pay" the guy said. I nodded. He got up and left. "You ok?" Carti said. I sniffed and nodded as I started to smile. Carti took my hand. "No matter what I gotchu no need to worry you took that like a boss" he said. I nodded. Me and him looked each other in the eyes and I swear I saw stars again. "Thanks Carti your so fucking nice to me" I said laughing wiping the tears away. "Even when I'm a fucking baby" I said. "Your fine ma, now lets go pay" he said. He got and pulled me up by hand. He wouldn't let me pay for the piercing of course. They gave me what I needed for the piercing and let me go. I filmed me after my piercing. "Surprise guys I got my Medusa piercing which Carti was so nice to pay for" I said. I panned the camera towards him and and he put his little gang sign.
* * *

We killed some time by going out to eat and shopping which I refused to let him pay for. Soon enough the concert was finna start so I put on a Manson T-shirt. I put this spiked collar around my thigh as accessory and some black platform boots. I redid my bun and kept the bangs out. I looked at my Medusa piercing which was starting to swell. Fuck. I showed Carti my lips. "Damn girl" he said laughing. "I know right" I said. He went in his bag and gave me some medicine. "Thanks Carti your the best for real yo" I said. "No problem" he said. Man oh man I think I was catching feelings again bro. I know it's wrong because he doesn't feel the same way but it's just the way he makes me feel that makes me change my mind about moving on. I take the pills and swallow my water as a chase. "You ready now?" He says. "Yess" I said.
* * *

The concert was lit and of course I vlogged the whole thing. Then at the end he gave his little goodbye speech. "Id like to thank y'all for coming out here, pray for my girl Tearra shes in a lot of pain with this Medusa piercing she got earlier today" he said. The crowd awed. "Y'all stay safe" he said and put his arm around me as we left the stage.

We went to the hotel and I got in my pjs which was a Nike sports bra and some black plaid pajama pants. Me and Carti shared a room with two beds. Saying Carti was just staring at me, is an understatement. He was trying now to make it obvious but I caught him. "I got us something to celebrate" I told him. "For real what?" He said. "Oh just some Henny" I said knowing that was his favorite since he from New York. "You know me well girl" he said. I poured us some shots. We took bout three each. "Aight that's enough for me" I said. We sat and chatted about some shit then I fell asleep on my bed.