"We're fine Aiden." Lorea said as we stood up. I looked towards Amanda and slightly tilted my chin down. This time I was ready for anything she might throw at us. Out of nowhere a flash of light came down between us three friends and made us separate. I looked to the sky and found Dustin flying with his white wings.

I clenched my jaw and brought my wings out. They weren't going to win this one. I looked towards Lorea who had her eyes on Dustin. She looked to me and nodded her head. I then looked over to Aiden and he shook his head and walked over to Lorea. They would fight Dustin while I took care of Amanda.

I closed my eyes and raised my head to the sky with my hands open down by my sides. I imagined vines growing past me and towards Amanda as I said "I am Kyra and I command you to fight!" I opened my eye and saw just that. She was throwing fireballs at the plants as they came closure to her. I walked closer to her as she got desperate trying to fight off the vines.

"You really did it this time Amanda." I said in a scary voice that came out of nowhere. Although I didn't like the voice, I still went with it because it scared the girl in front of me half to death and I could understand why. It was deep and almost haunting like.

With Amanda now immobilized, I turned my attention to the other three people who were fighting. I looked to the sky to find Lorea out of breath and Aiden attacking Dustin with his bare fists while Dustin tried to use his lightning attacks.

I was about to take off into the sky when a hot and strong object hit my back. I turned my head to the left and saw that Amanda had gotten one of her arms free and shot a fireball at me. I fell to the ground panting and gasping for air. My entire back was on fire as i just lay there not sure what to even do.

Everything happened so quickly...Lorea tried to rush to my side but Amanda got free of the vines with her fire...Dustin and Aiden were in a full blown fist fight...and my back was burning alive because of the fireball...and all at once I felt no pain anywhere.

I raised my head to find a girl with white hair and beautiful blue eyes. Something about her seemed familiar. I stared at the girl confused, scared, and thankful. I tried to speak but no sound past my lips. She saw that i was trying to say something but she spoke first.

"Please don't speak princess. I haven't fully healed you yet."

She hung her head low as a sound of pain left her lips. I looked down her body and found shackles around her wrists and ankles. It was clear that this girl had been tortured but for how long? I looked at her face and found tears running down her cheeks. Why was she crying? Was she in that much pain?

"P-please." I spoke just above a whisper. "Lea-ve and g-get he-help." I spoke trying to lift myself off the ground.

"Princess, please." She said tears flowing down her face. "Let me heal you."

I nodded and she continued to heal my back. I could feel the skin regrowing and it made me uneasy but the pain was almost gone. Once my back was healed she place her hands on the ground and panted heavily.

I rose up so that I was sitting in front of her. She looked up at me with a weak smile.

"Princess, did I make you worry?" she asked looking back at the ground.

"I guess. I've never met you and for you to just start healing my back for no reason really scared and confused me." I said. She looked at me with shock written on her face.

"You don't...know who I am?" she asked innocently as fresh tears trickled down her face.

"No." I said truthfully.

"My name is Alayla Night. I was taken two weeks ago. We're friends. You have to remember me princess!" She grabbed onto my arms and lightly shook them. "You have to." She said crying.

In an instant Lorea and Aiden were thrown to the ground close to where Alayla and I were sitting. Both of them barely conscious. I reached for Lorea but a foot stomped down on my hand. I yelled in agony. I looked up and found it was Dustin standing on my hand.

"Get off!" I yelled at him. He simply laughed and raised his hand towards the sky. I closed my eyes waiting for the lightning strike to hit me but it never came. I herd a grunting noise and opened my eyes to find Alayla in front of me with two beautiful colored wings...one white...one black.

In that instant everything came back to me. Meeting her outside my apartment with a huge gash across her stomach...her healing Syca when Amanda burned "Die Demon" on her trunk...all the time spent talking at Syca's roots...her gone missing for an entire week causing Lorea and me to get worried...and then having her memory erased by someone with red eyes...

I slowly looked over to Aiden to see his eyes a dark red as he looked over at Alayla and myself. His face showed hatred as he glared at Alayla. The next thing I know, Alayla is thrown to the ground by Dustin. She landed next to me as she panted. I tried to stand up but i was kicked in the gut by a boot that belonged to Amanda.

I looked up and saw the two bullies and glared at them as I held my stomach. Growling, I tried to stand up but was kicked again. Spit exited my mouth as I winced in pain. This wasn't going how i predicted. I now laid on my back with Dustin and Amanda standing over me.

"You brought this among yourself you little demon." Amanda said stomping on my right hand. I yelled in pain as she then stomped on my left. Shrieks of pain was all that could be heard. I could feel the bones in my hands being broken by her boot as she continued to stomped down hard.

"Please....I'll do whatever you want...just stop..." I screamed towards the sky.

You could hear laughter as the two standing above me continued to stomp on parts of my body as to break the bones. Screaming...that's all I herd...my screaming. Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't know what was happening to the other three of my friends but I imagined them watching in pain at what these two bullies were doing to me.

"Stop this at once!" A booming voice yelled. Everyone looked towards the entrance of the school. I could barely see but it looked like to be Mr. Kemp. I could hear footstep as they came closer. I looked to the sky and felt my eyes become heavy. I slowly closed them as I herd people try to talk to me but it was too late. I had already become unconscious.