Chapter 1

Selena's POV!

I load my last bag into the car and sigh. This is it.

I am leaving, I am going to a different college, I was in Texas. But I'm switching to one in California. It's my third year so I'm twenty. You may be wondering why I am moving to a different school. The one I went to wasn't right for me. I know, stupid excuse.

I'm going to miss everyone. My sister, Gracie who is twelve, My mom. And my best friend, Taylor. I close the trunk and user my mom crying. I walk over to her and give her a ginormous hug.

"I love you mom. So much, you have Gracie." I say. She nods her head sniffing. I let go and run to Gracie.

"I know your a good kid, so do well in school. Okay?" I tell her.

"Okay." she replies. I give her one last hug and release her. I kiss her on the head and go to my best friend Taylor. Taylor has blonde medium size straight/curly hair.

"Good luck tiger." She says smiling proud I'm going to California. She says this since California can be dangerous. I nod.

"Thanks Tay. I'll miss you." I say.

"I'll miss you more." She tells me. We both laugh. We take one last picture together and my mom Grace and I take a picture. I grab my camera from Taylor and we do our little hand shake we made when we were eight. I hop in my car and start the engine. I pop my head out the window and say,

"See you guys soon! Love you!" I yell.

"Love you too!" They all reply. And I drive away.

+++++

I arrive at the airport and hurry up or else I'll miss my flight. Which I don't want to happen. I unload my bags from the car and rush in the airport. I run and hurry up for them to scan me and my bags.

+++++++

Once I finish I run to where they take my ticket. I reach my destination and I throw them the ticket. She grabs it and I go in. Phew, I made it.

++++++

I awake by speakers saying we will touch the ground soon. I sigh. I'm in California. My next big step. Here we go.