"I know, but, when I heard that she has a crush on Y/n, I have decided to make a different rule about the girls" Pyrrha said, Team Rwby were trying to listen but also trying to get some red saps.

Back to Glynda and Y/n, Y/n had manage to get two out of five red sap with one tree, with his semblance. 

"Your semblance is incredible Mr L/n" Glynda said as Y/n, kinda smiled.

"Yeah, it is" Y/n said, He look at Glynda who was looking for more spot with another tree.

"Come on Y/n, ask her"  Y/n said in his mind, He look as Glynda was standing up and walk to a new tree.

"Ms Glynda, can I ask you something?" Y/n said as they walk to a new tree.

"I guess so, but please call me Glynda" Glynda said, Y/n nodded and spoke.

"This might be out of the blue but. . . . .Do you have a crush on me?" Y/n said. Glynda froze from her spot, she looked scared.

"H-how does he know that?" Glynda shouted in her mind.

"Glynda? Glynda?" As Y/n was saying her name, she came back to reality.

"Do you?" Y/n said with confused and worried.

"Y-yes, but I. . Um" Glynda doesn't know how to respond with.

"Since when you had a thing for me?" Y/n ask, he clearly doesn't know how this actually happen.

"It was started in initiation, when I was trying to find the two of you, I saw you and her. . .in the shower" Glynda said with a blush on her face.

Y/n's face with pale as his ear droop down to his head, he was embarrassed that Glynda had founded him, ramming inside Pyrrha.

"Then I started to have this dream about you, being with me and love me like Pyrrha. I know this is stupid, a teacher is in love with a sixteen year old boy, who got a incredible girlfriend with a amazing body who every boys want" Glynda said as Y/n was in space

"I guess it's now or never" Y/n said once more in his mind.

"If you want, you could reject me and act like this conversion never hap-" Glynda got cut off by Y/n, who kisses her in her mouth.

Glynda close her eyes and kiss back.

Y/n's and Glynda's tongue were fighting for dominance, Glynda losted and Y/n was now claiming a new territory in Glynda's moist caven.

Y/n stop as his lungs and Glynda's as well, were screaming to breathe again.

Glynda, she was taking a few moments to recovered from the kiss. 

"That means?" Glynda said as Y/n smiled.

"That means a yes" Y/n said.

They continue back to kissing. But in the forest, Pyrrha was smiling, remembering how there first date use to be.

TIMESKIP

As it was already Four PM, Rwby and Jnpr were back with Y/n and Glynda.

"As it is four, your job had been completed and have collected one jar full of saps. Now i guess it time to head bac-" Glynda was inturrupted by a giant boom in the sky. The ground started to shake and wind was started to increase. 

"What happening?" Ruby said as Y/n try to think. Then a large metal footsteps were heard, Y/n look back and one of his bots, came and took Y/n is a incredible speed.

"What was that!?" Weiss said as she saw the whole thing.

"Ms Goodwitch, that was one of Y/n's bot" Pyrrha said. Before any one could say anything, their surroundings was starting to go dimmer.