CHAPTER 8 part 3 WHAT HAPPENED A Long Day Dream

Start from the beginning

LORD LEITH ERICKSON

"What?"

GREEN MAN

"We know everything about you. I'm Eloving the Prince of the Odxithon Empire. Do you remember the stories? Most of them are true. We were leisurely walking through the mountains' gathering medicine for my sick father. We were not worried because no human ever came up in the mountains before. When I bent down to pick up some herbs then out of nowhere archers came from behind the saplings. When we ran in the opposite direction your father was in front of us. He clobbered us over the head and chopped off our tails."

He raises his shirt. He shows everyone his hacked off tail bone. It's enlarged, and the bump on it swings back and forth.

LORD LEITH ERICKSON

"How could this be?"

The creature puts his shirt back down.

ELOVING

"If you kill us, you'll be annoyance a curse. Do you want this on your people heads? Your father made his choice."

LORD LEITH ERICKSON

"Don't talk about my father like that. It wasn't a curse that killed him. Now I'm not going to harm you. You didn't commit a crime, so I'll give you some food and horses so you can get back to your habits. Where ever the fuck you're from."

The man who the workers took to the swordsmen's circle cries out.

SKINNY MAN

"Stop. How could you? I have a choice. Not like this... Please, reconsider."

The swordsmen commence to hack the skinny man up, he gets muffled out.

The Odxithon are an alien race who was believed to be the natives of Minaera. The humans, on the other hand, were said to be brought to Minaera by them. The legends foretold a story about gigantic medal-ships that fly and hide in the dark on the cold side of the planet deep in the mountains where no army dares to go. If a soldier tries to enter the mountain paths, he or she will be eaten alive by strange creatures, or die from blizzards or avalanches.

ELOVING

"Thank you but we don't need horses. Just let us go free, and give us some of that soup."

LORD LEITH ERICKSON

"Only one condition..."

ELOVING

"What is it?"

LORD LEITH ERICKSON

"If I'm ever captured in your kingdom, show me the same mercy."

Eloving nods his head. The green men go toward the hot pot taking off their clothing. When fully undress, their naked bodies are inhuman. The green men have hind legs of horses, and their movements are extremely sharp. One of the teenage boys gives Eloving a scorching hot bowl of soup and, the other Odxithon. The two Odxithon gulp the burning hot soup down without even thinking about the temperature. Their bodies are muscularly thin. The heat from the water smokes off their six-packs.

ELOVING

"Can we have another one?"

The boy gives them some more, and they do the exact same thing. They gulp the hot boiling soup down.

Everyone--including the prisoners--stare as these two mysterious creatures stroll around as devils of the mist. After the fifth serving, they begin to trot in circles. Gradually, the two green men begin to move in a springy motion. They instigate a terrible yowl.

ELOVING

"Owwwwwe."

ODXITHON ONE

Owwwwwe."

It's the worst noise that anyone of them could ever imagine. The soldiers cover their ears trying to block out the terrible noise. The creatures begin to push each other. This tempestuous activity builds up their anger. After they seem to be good and irritated, the creatures run out of the gate at a full speed and disappear into the night.

Four Hundred and Eight Hours Later

A half a year passed and it's time for the Camelot army to go back to the Camelots check-point. Some of the Camelot's were ordered to stay in the village, and they are actually pleased for not having to go back through the harsh environment. Standing outside the front-gate, Elizabeth is dressed in thick ice-bear-fur. The polar bear exists in this world. It's probably the only creature that rather be on the ice and eat plumb seals--like the other dangerous animals that swim beneath the frozen ocean floor--than bother with any human affairs.

Leith comes from out of the cottage in full uniform. He goes to Elizabeth and kisses her. He expresses his feelings.

LORD LEITH ERICKSON

"I still have my duty to the Camelot people. The new Lord will understand once I tell him. However, I have a new people now. I'll be back in the summer."

ELIZABETH

"You don't have to go. Please stay. You're our King now."

LORD ERICKSON

"And you are my Queen. Take care. And I promise you. I'll come to you again. Please have faith."

They kiss one more time. After kissing, Leith climbs on his horse. Elizabeth wipes the tears from her eyes. That is the last image he sees of her. He gallops out and his army follows behind him.