Chapter 53

Next Day...

At Y/n room...

Y/n:*still sleeping*

Woobin:*knock the door*Y/n..!!Wake up..!!Its already 8a.m in the morning..!!

Y/n:*cover her ears with pillow*

Woobin:Kim Y/n..!!Wake up..!!

Y/n:Haishh..!!Arrasso..!!*wake up*

skip...

Y/n:*go dowstairs*

Woobin:*look at Y/n*Finally you awake...

Y/n:*glared at Woobin*

Woobin:Ouh..By the way..Someone had come here just now...

Y/n:So..??

Woobin:She said she want to meet you..After that I told her you're not home...

Y/n:Mina..??

Woobin:No no...She's not Mina...I know how Mina looks...She dont tell me her name..She said she will come here again later...

Y/n:Ouh...*nodded*Okayy then...

Woobin:Okay...Omma said you will go to Jihyo house today...What time..??

Y/n:Eurmm..Maybe in the afternoon...I still tired of driving yesterday..

Woobin:Ouh..Okayy...

skip....

In the afternoon....

Y/n:*wear her clothes*

Woobin:Y/n..!!Someone is here and want to meet you..!!*yell from downstairs*

Y/n:I'm coming..!!!*grab her things then go downstairs*

At Downstairs....

Y/n:*go downstairs*

Woobin:The guest at the living room...*look at Y/n*

Y/n:Okayy..*go to living room*

At Living room....

Y/n:*enter the living room*

Mrs Kim:*look at Y/n*Ouh..You're here...She the one who wants to meet you this morning...*look at Jennie*

Jennie:*look at Y/n*Hye Y/n...*smile*

Y/n:J-jennie..??What are you doing here..??

Jennie:Of course I come here because I miss you...*go and hug Y/n*Arent you miss me too..??

Y/n:*look at Mrs Kim*Errr..J-jennie-ya..*push Jennie a little bit*Can we talk outside..??*look at Jennie*

Jennie:Ouh..Okayy...

Outside the house...

Y/n:*look at Jennie*Why did you come here..??And how did you know I live here..??

Jennie:I come here because I miss you Y/n...I miss you so much...And I ask Jisoo where did you live..After that she gave me your address..

Y/n:Aishhh..That girl..*talking in the heart*You know right Mina will find out if you come to my house like this..??