Chapter 100

5 a.m in the morning...

Mina:*sleeping*

Y/n:*wake up while rubbing her eyes then look at Mina*

Y/n:Morning Baby...*caressed Mina hair*Today is the day...You will fly to Japan right..??Also today is our last seeing each other right..??*smile*I'm sorry..I cant sent you to airport...I need to go...I cant stay with you anymore...I'm sorry for making you like this...I dont want this to happen too..But I cant...I'm soryy Myoui Mina...*smile then kiss Mina forehead*

Mina:*groan*

Y/n:*get up from the bed amd left the room*

At Downstairs....

Y/n:*go downstairs*

Mrs Myoui:*out of the kitchen then look at Y/n*

Y/n:*look at Mrs Myoui then bows*

Mrs Myoui:Where you going ..??

Y/n:I need to go now...*smile*

Mrs Myoui:Early in the morning..??!!

Y/n:Y-yes...

Mrs Myoui:So you're not going to sent Mina to airport..??

Y/n:No...

Mrs Myoui:Okayy...

Y/n:Okayy...I'll go now...Thank for letting me stay here for a while...*smile*

Mrs Myoui:......

Y/n:*want to go to the door*

Mrs Myoui: i heard your Appa still alive...Is it right..??

Y/n:*look at Mrs Myoui*How did you know..??

Mrs Myoui:I have a spy...*smirk*Dont worry Kim Y/n...I'll  KILL your dad with my hand this time...Just wait and see...

Y/n:*left the house*

skip

At Home..

Y/n:*enter the house*

Mrs Kim:Y/n...??Where did you go last night..??

Y/n:*sigh*

Mrs Kim:Y/n...I'm talking to you..!!

Y/n:Omma...I'm tired...Lets talk about this later...*go to her room*

Mrs Kim:*sigh*

Meanwhile....

At Y/n room...

Y/n:*enter the room*

Y/n:*see someone sleeping on the bed*

___:*groan while turn around*

Y/n:Minju..?!!

Minju:*wake up from the bed*Y-y/n...

Y/n:Why did you sleep on my bed..?!!

Minju:I-i...

Y/n:You what..?!!

Mrs Kim:*enter the room*I told her to sleep  in your room...*look at Y/n and Minju*

Y/n:Erghhhh..!!!I thought when I'm back home I can rest...But not at all after seeing this girl sleep on my bed...*look at Minju*Why did you come to this family..?!!!

Mrs Kim:*slap Y/n on the face*

Minju:*look down while tears fall down*

Y/n:*shock*O-omma..*look at Mrs Kim while touch her cheeks*Y-you just slapping me...

Mrs Kim:Yes..!!I slap you...Because of what..?!!Because you're too much..!!Dont you feels what Minju feels..??!!!

Y/n:*tears fall down*Omma...You never slap me...I'm really happy you slap me on the face for the first time...I think today is the best day in my life...The most person that I love just slap me on the face...*smile*I will not forget about it...Thanks for the slap Omma...I'll go now...*want to left the room*

Mrs Kim:Y/n...*hold Y/n hands*

Y/n:*look at Mrs Kim*Its okay Omma..I'm not hurt at all...*smile*Thanks for everything Omma...Hope to see you again...Bye...*push Mrs Kim hand then left the room*

Mrs Kim:*fall on the floor while crying*Y/n....

Minju:*hug Mrs Kim*

Mrs Kim:Y/n....I'm sorry...I should not do that....*sob*

At Downstairs....

Y/n:*go downstairs while wiping her tears*

Mr Kim:*look at Y/n*Y/n...

Y/n:*look at Mr Kim*Appa...*smile*

Mr Kim:I-..

Y/n:Dont worry Appa...I already accept you to be in this family with Minju and Omma...I hope you guys will live as a happy family after I go...*smile*

Mr Kim:*look down*

Y/n:*go to Mr Kim then hug*

Mr Kim:*shock*

Y/n:I'm sorry about my behavior last night...I'm just cant accept it that you still alive...Please forgive me...*sob*

Mr Kim:I already forgive you...*patted Y/n back*

Y/n:*broke the hug*I'll go now Appa...Lets meet again next time...*smile then left the house*

Mr Kim:Y/n..!!!!

To be continued...
_____________________________
Dont forget to vote and comment ☺️☺️
_____________________________