Chapter 48

At Cafe...

Y/n:*drink her iced chocolate*

Mina:*glared at Y/n*

Y/n:*look at Mina*W-wae..??

Mina:Where did you go..??Why dont you come to school..??

Y/n:I-i'm have something to do..

Mina:What thing..??You dont even answer my call..Why..?!!

Y/n:Mianhae...I'm just busy..*look down*

Mina:*hold Y/n hand*Y/n...Look at me...

Y/n:*look at Mina*

Mina:After this please tell me where are you going..I'm just worry about you..

Y/n:*nodded*

Mina:Y/n...I want to ask you something...

Y/n:What is it..??

Mina:If I'm not going to get married with Jungkook...Can we get back again..??

Y/n:I...

Mina:Its okayy if you dont want it...I know you already move on..*fake smile*

Y/n:Ani..*shake her head*I like too of you not going to get married with Jungkook..*smile*So that you can be mine again..Cause I still love you...

Mina:Jinjja..??

Y/n:*nodded*

Mina:*hug Y/n*Gomawo..

Y/n:But why did you asked me this thing..??Dont say that you told your mom to cancel the wedding..*look at Mina*

Mina:Ani..*shake her head*My dad said she will try to persuade my mom to cancel the wedding..*smile*

Y/n:But what if your mom dont want to cancel the wedding..??You still need to marry him right..??

Mina:*sigh*I still think about it..

Y/n:*cupped Mina cheeks*For now on...I dont want you to think about this..Exam is coming right..??

Mina:*nodded*

Y/n:So..I want you to focus on your study..This is for your future Mina-ya..You said you really want to enter your dad university right..??This is important for you to enter the university..

Mina:But you're more important for me right now..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:But-

Mina:Y/n..Please..I dont want to marry with Jungkook..I hate him..I hate him so much...I dont care about my study anymore..!!I just want you..I want you to stay by my side..!!*tears fall down*

Y/n:*sigh*I-i'll solve this problem..I'll talk to your mom no matter what happen..I'll protect you..*hug Mina tightly*

Mina:T-thanks...

Y/n:*nodded them kiss Mina head*

Meanwhile....

Mrs Myoui:*scrolling her phone*

Mr Myoui:*sits next to Mrs Myoui*

Mrs Myoui:Hi Honey..What do you want..*look at Mr Myoui*

Mr Myoui:I need to talk to you..*serious*

Mrs Myoui:Sure..About what..??

Mr Myoui:About Mina..

Mrs Myoui:Ouh..What wrong with her...??Is there something happen to her..??

Mr Myoui:*shake his head*